Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--- 1991 RT/TT 54K for $10K only, tons of mods---

i am the original owner of the car, that’s right, i am the first and only owner. car has 54,050 miles only. Black exterior with black leather interior. No tranny problems what so ever, the tranny was replaced about 10K miles ago under warranty. Motor was also rebuilt under warranty 20K miles ago. Does not even make that annoying lifter noise. The car has stock turbos and intercoolers.

I have all the paper work and receipts.
the car still has these upgraded parts:

1) K&N intake charger.
2) APR 3” down pipe and exhaust system.
3) BOZZSPEED cromoley light weigh fly wheel
4) CENTERFORCE duel friction clutch
5) Unorthodox under drive pulley
6) ERABUNI rear body kit ( front has a
small crack on it and is off the car ) I also removed
the wing, which I no longer have) (stock wing will be included)
7) Cross-drilled rotors
8) Metal matrix pads
9) GOODRIDGE steel break lines
10) GAB 8 way adjustable shocks (only 20K miles on
them)
11) EIBACH springs (20K only)
12) RAM AIR system “custom”
13) SARD boost controller + boost gauge with peak hold (installed but not connected)
14) SARD turbo timer ((installed but not connected)
15) NR white face gauges
16) Clifford alarm system with remote door and trunk
opener. (installed but not connected)
17) HKS fuel pump

Low mile TT Stealth’s are selling for about $10K stock, i
am asking $10K <--- reduced price with #1 - 17 parts on the car, and those parts are close to $5000 alone It should be making about 375-400hp depending in boost.

The seats were professionally done about 25K miles
ago, it had red interior, had it redone to black with
carpet and everything. Added new shift knob and boot.
All the leather inside the car looks and smells new. I
also don’t smoke. The car was also repainted totally
about 3 years ago (10K miles ago) for it to match the
body kit.
Dont let this car pass you by.

These are older pics of the car, when car had the front body kit and APR wing. It does not have these parts on it anymore. It looks stock except for the rear. i will take new pics soon.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/f117x

Serious buyers only please.
You can fly in and drive this car across country.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Again, that front is not on car, stock front end is on now.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
jandoaudio said:
what happened to the ported and clipped 15g's that were on it? did you sell them already?
Yes, i put up an add on this board and they sold very fast.
parts i have left:

VPC
ARC2
Carbon Fiber Drive shaft
HKS ignition amp

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooppss, thanks for catching that, i changed it. :p

I have the wheels, someone is going to pick them up this weekend. if he does not come through, i will let you know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are right, i have been trying to sell it, but this is the first time i try with it being almost stock (stock turbos and intercoolers).
I am leaving the country on the 20th of Dec, wont be back for about 2 years. so i will just store it after that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul H. said:
Be warned, he feels he can back out of any deal any time he feels like it so if you think it’s your you might have another think coming, or not coming.

Check this thread.
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111047

This guy did not have first dibs, the guy that i sold it to did.
Why are you acting like a little kid? Do the right thing and remove all your childish posts.
I have been nothing but honest with everyone i sell items to.
I have held items without even a cent just out of being nice and understanding that other ppl might be tight on cash. i have turned down payments as much as 1800 when i found out i had a piece missing (kit was not complete) and that it was still on the car (on my Alamo intercooler + VPC) which i will have out by Friday. ppl that paid for those parts were told by me about parts not being complete, and i offered to send their money back if they did not want to wait. i have done nothing but be honest to everyone.
Please Grow up, there are more important things then this stupid Erabuni front end that your crying about.
Do the right thing and erase all your messages on all my "FOR-SALE" adds.
I will also send an E-mail to the moderators about this.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Mike,
Thanks for your support in the case of the crying baby.:crying2:

As for my car, total miles on chassis is 54K miles (odometer says 54K). the motor was rebuilt when it had about 35K miles. the tranny was replaced not to long ago also. so ur getting car with a 20K mile motor and almost no miles on tranny.

My idea was to take parts off to lower cost. Which i did. The parts i left on there would be a waist of time to remove and i wont even get back the labor cost to remove them after i sell parts

Things like the under-drive pulley, flywheel, clutch, spring, exhaust system and so on....will cost me more $$ to take off then i can make selling it. so i have decided to keep them. The boost controller and turbo timer are installed but not connected, so buyer can hook them up in 10 min and drive with 375hp, or just remove and sell them and have about 330hp (car has intake +exhaust + down pipe)

As for the price, i see cars on here with 88Kmiles - 112K miles selling for about $8K and are stock, $2K more for 30K-50K miles less and $5K worth in mods is a great deal if u as me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
WARdriver said:
Not that it helps, but if I had a buyer for mine, I would snatch yours in a second. You mentioned you were going overseas...military? Where are you now? (I see VA, just don't know where).

chris
Thanks Chris.
No, not military, job offer. i am in VA now.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
hey guys, take it easy.
FLEX, please man, i am trying to sell my car.

I dont even have 10K sitting around :( , but who ever gets this car for 10K is going to be the happiest guy. this car is worth much more. i will have pics up within a week. car is so damn clean, it makes me sad to have to sell it.

let me know how it goes Matt. if i have not sold my dash kit and a few other items, i will throw those in for you :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
vr-4wannabe said:
wow, it looks like a very nice car... you asking 10k? hmmm.... i have tough decisions ahead. yours or another... or another one... hmm i would like the cfds if i got it too;)

do you have all the recipts for the work that has been done? and how hard is it to 'connect' the alarm?
Sorry, i missed your post somehow, Flex got all my attention.
YES, i have all the receipts, i have a big, thick folder that has every single part i put into the car, including all the service done my DODGE.

Its a Clifford alarm, it was working fine, then after i had the mods taken off, it just stopped working. Everything is wired up, i am sure one of the main wires but have came loose. It also has the remote hatch opener, press a button, and the hatch opens on its on.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
vr-4wannabe said:
has the 60k service been done? i know it probably hasnt been since its not at 60k yet... but thats a major factor that will influence my decision.
the motor was rebuilt not to long ago when it still had the extended warranty. tranny also. they changed most of everything since it was all covered in the warranty, including the belts. it has new plugs and plug wires also. new battery and starter. all new fluids in both motor and tranny.
the suspension and spring, brakes and most other items are all pretty new with less then 25K miles on them.
this car was kept at perfect shape.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
jstyle said:
Is it running ok now When i called b4 you said it didnt run...
The guys who took off the parts forgot a few unhooked wires and vacume lines. i am having it done now. car will be back as new, just waiting for a few parts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.