Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--- 1991 RT/TT 54K for $10K only, tons of mods---

i am the original owner of the car, that’s right, i am the first and only owner. car has 54,050 miles only. Black exterior with black leather interior. No tranny problems what so ever, the tranny was replaced about 10K miles ago under warranty. Motor was also rebuilt under warranty 20K miles ago. Does not even make that annoying lifter noise. The car has stock turbos and intercoolers.

I have all the paper work and receipts.
the car still has these upgraded parts:

1) K&N intake charger.
2) APR 3” down pipe and exhaust system.
3) BOZZSPEED cromoley light weigh fly wheel
4) CENTERFORCE duel friction clutch
5) Unorthodox under drive pulley
6) ERABUNI rear body kit ( front has a
small crack on it and is off the car ) I also removed
the wing, which I no longer have) (stock wing will be included)
7) Cross-drilled rotors
8) Metal matrix pads
9) GOODRIDGE steel break lines
10) GAB 8 way adjustable shocks (only 20K miles on
them)
11) EIBACH springs (20K only)
12) RAM AIR system “custom”
13) SARD boost controller + boost gauge with peak hold (installed but not connected)
14) SARD turbo timer ((installed but not connected)
15) NR white face gauges
16) Clifford alarm system with remote door and trunk
opener. (installed but not connected)
17) HKS fuel pump

Low mile TT Stealth’s are selling for about $10K stock, i
am asking $10K <--- reduced price with #1 - 17 parts on the car, and those parts are close to $5000 alone It should be making about 375-400hp depending in boost.

The seats were professionally done about 25K miles
ago, it had red interior, had it redone to black with
carpet and everything. Added new shift knob and boot.
All the leather inside the car looks and smells new. I
also don’t smoke. The car was also repainted totally
about 3 years ago (10K miles ago) for it to match the
body kit.
Dont let this car pass you by.

These are older pics of the car, when car had the front body kit and APR wing. It does not have these parts on it anymore. It looks stock except for the rear. i will take new pics soon.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/f117x

Serious buyers only please.
You can fly in and drive this car across country.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Again, that front is not on car, stock front end is on now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Alamos

Noticed you had the Alamos with pipe kit for sale...if it's still available email pics to [email protected] and what you're looking to get for them.

Nice Front bumper too ;)

Thanks,

Luke

BTW..what you looking to get for the carbon fiber driveshaft? and the VPC?

---------

ALAMO 2nd generation intercoolers with complete pipe kit (for sale)

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
I have seen Mash's Stealth. The black interior
is extremely nice. The way it should have been stock.
The white face gauges are also a nice extra. This
car is definately worth checking out. If I had not taken
such a hit in my retirement account(company stock did
a crash and burn) I was looking to purchase this car.
Wayne

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im pretty interested in this. How far from Greensboro are you? I go up there a lot and I'll be up for thanksgiving. Do you have aim? If you do my name is AWDtt3kgt, lmk if you haven't sold it yet. I'll look into it some more and email you tonight or tomorrow.

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
what happened to the ported and clipped 15g's that were on it? did you sell them already? How much do you want for the wheels?
Thanks,
Clayton

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
jandoaudio said:
what happened to the ported and clipped 15g's that were on it? did you sell them already?
Yes, i put up an add on this board and they sold very fast.
parts i have left:

VPC
ARC2
Carbon Fiber Drive shaft
HKS ignition amp

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooppss, thanks for catching that, i changed it. :p

I have the wheels, someone is going to pick them up this weekend. if he does not come through, i will let you know.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hey F-117x, if you don't sell this really soon, do you plan on still having it for another couple of months? I remember you have been trying to sell this for a long time. When I had my stealth I remember passing you on 495 South one time ;) I was like :eek: Another black 1st gen TT :D

I asked the couple of months thing because I just got offered a job, but won't actually start getting money in until I'm done with my training (End of January probably). If the car is still around, I'm more than willing to talk to a bank and pick this car up. This is the perfect car I've been looking for, especially since I'm still fond of Black 91 TT's.

Just curious - how is the trans on the car?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are right, i have been trying to sell it, but this is the first time i try with it being almost stock (stock turbos and intercoolers).
I am leaving the country on the 20th of Dec, wont be back for about 2 years. so i will just store it after that.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hey Mash!!!

I sent ya an e-mail, let me know when/if you get it...;)

·
Lovbyts
4,222 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul H. said:
Be warned, he feels he can back out of any deal any time he feels like it so if you think it’s your you might have another think coming, or not coming.

Check this thread.
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111047

This guy did not have first dibs, the guy that i sold it to did.
Why are you acting like a little kid? Do the right thing and remove all your childish posts.
I have been nothing but honest with everyone i sell items to.
I have held items without even a cent just out of being nice and understanding that other ppl might be tight on cash. i have turned down payments as much as 1800 when i found out i had a piece missing (kit was not complete) and that it was still on the car (on my Alamo intercooler + VPC) which i will have out by Friday. ppl that paid for those parts were told by me about parts not being complete, and i offered to send their money back if they did not want to wait. i have done nothing but be honest to everyone.
Please Grow up, there are more important things then this stupid Erabuni front end that your crying about.
Do the right thing and erase all your messages on all my "FOR-SALE" adds.
I will also send an E-mail to the moderators about this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Be warned, he feels he can back out of any deal any time he feels like it so if you think it’s your you might have another think coming, or not coming.

Check this thread.
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/sh...threadid=111047
ugh...:rolleyes: ....:bsflag:

car sounds and looks amazing...id buy it cause i have the money in my hands right now (actually in my bank account)...but i want a stock one to work on myself..... f117 if you were to take off the removable mods and return almost all of it to stock, drop the price a TINY bit....sell me the car and then selll the parts...youll A-get a buyer from me and B- probably walk out of the deal with more money... pm me or call me at 201 384 8495...i live up in NJ but im kinda intersted....that is if you dont make a "secret deal" with someone else... ;)

edit: atually most of those mods seem pretty decent
now....how many miles are on the car...and then how many on the engine?.....you say 54000 but then 20k ago you replaced the engine?....54000 on the new engine and 74000 on the car...or 54000 on the car and 34000 on the engine.....enough of my ranting....maybe we can meet up somewhere you are probably about 3 hours away from me....so half way maybe?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Mike,
Thanks for your support in the case of the crying baby.:crying2:

As for my car, total miles on chassis is 54K miles (odometer says 54K). the motor was rebuilt when it had about 35K miles. the tranny was replaced not to long ago also. so ur getting car with a 20K mile motor and almost no miles on tranny.

My idea was to take parts off to lower cost. Which i did. The parts i left on there would be a waist of time to remove and i wont even get back the labor cost to remove them after i sell parts

Things like the under-drive pulley, flywheel, clutch, spring, exhaust system and so on....will cost me more $$ to take off then i can make selling it. so i have decided to keep them. The boost controller and turbo timer are installed but not connected, so buyer can hook them up in 10 min and drive with 375hp, or just remove and sell them and have about 330hp (car has intake +exhaust + down pipe)

As for the price, i see cars on here with 88Kmiles - 112K miles selling for about $8K and are stock, $2K more for 30K-50K miles less and $5K worth in mods is a great deal if u as me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.