Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Drives 2003 COBRA 435rwhp
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys anybody need a set of the 1st Gen Pearl White Stealth Wheels? If so I am getting rid of mine since I just got some new Rims. Do not get me wrong they are not in wonderful shape one of them was curbed pretty hard before I owned them and the others are not bent but chewed a little anyway Just Let me know what you will pay for the set NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING and we will go from there. I will give you all the lugs and the locks and ship them in very nice boxes. Yes they are 17's

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Are these the 17"ers? -- whoops just noticed you already posted that.

Have a picture of them? If they're cheap enough I would be very interested. The best I could offer is $100 + shipping.. that's all I have.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try to get a pick by this weekend

Paul I will try to get a pick up by this weekend do you have an email address I can send it to.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
[email protected]

I'd appreciate it, I like the white rim on black car look, just need to see if they are in decent enough shape (trust me, they can't be worse than my rims, oh no they can't:) Where are you located anyway?

Whoops, I see, knoxville, TN, in that case I could pick them up if I decide to buy them, since that's only 4 or so hours away :)

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Paul

Just let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
17" Rims

Hello,
I am responding to your ad for the rims. I see you say they are seventeen inch. I have a few questions for you.
1. Does the rims have an "L" and "R" stamped on the lug hole area?

2. Does the center cap has an "OCTOGAN" pattern that cover the lugnuts?

3. Do you have the center caps too?

If so. i will offer you $125.00 for the four rims plus shipping.

I am located in Florida, if you are not too far away, I might come and pick them up.

If you have the rims or if you have already sold the rims, please reply either way, at this address. [email protected]

Sincerely yours
David.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already sold sorry man

Already sold them, Sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts