Please text me for quickest response

1994 dodge stealth TT : MANUAL SUNROOF CAR

1991 dodge stealth TT parts car

NEW ARRIVAL:
1991 Stealth TT
Has greddy profec B spec 2 boost controller
Aftermarket radiator
Motor is good
Unsure about other aspects of driveline due to transmission shifter cables being disconnected as they were jammed

1995 stealth TT car:
No motor
No trans
No tcase
6 speed dif avail
Driveshaft available
GTO fenders

ALSO HAVE spare TT PARTS
5 speed driveshaft
18 spline AWD trans
18 spline Transfer case

PLUS:
Nice set of glass headlights
3sx polyeurothane mounts
Decent leather interiors:
Tan interior and also beige leather both 8/10 (has some patches no tears)

Bunch of spare parts from my other 12 partouts I’ve had.

3000gt
Dodge stealth and mitsu owners
3snation
3sgto
Dodge stealth rttt
How much for 6speed shifter cables

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,910 Posts

·
14,910 Posts
Heh, of course, or I wouldn't have asked....

$50 plus actual shipping (I NEVER overcharge for shipping)?

PM me if yes and provide shipping info (and then I will provide Paypal crapola...)

Bob. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts

PM me if yes and provide shipping info (and then I will provide Paypal crapola...)

50 bucks is cool with me! Are they in decent shape? I basically just need some stock injectors as the ones from my vr4 are old as dirt and rusted to crap(it was sitting a long time)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Hey!!! I Know you’re getting up there in age and geriatric people such as yourself have a bit of a tendency to forget things such as etiquette but usually it’s rude to leach off of other peoples posts. Just a simple reminder

Ryan :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey!!! I Know you’re getting up there in age and geriatric people such as yourself have a bit of a tendency to forget things such as etiquette but usually it’s rude to leach off of other peoples posts. Just a simple reminder

I wouldn't have found the parts I needed if he didn't respond, so I don't particularly see the issue.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I wouldn't have found the parts I needed if he didn't respond, so I don't particularly see the issue.
You’d have found them a lot sooner then you did had you read the first paragraph after my header title

“First and foremost 8606389372 is my number
Please text me for quickest response “

It’s been stated numerous times prior that I am not on here much, and most responses I handout are my number. Had the urgency been prevalent you could have texted or called.

The only reason I am on here is I know some of you do not have Facebook therefore I do my best to take care of your guys too but between my 40-50 hour a week job and other life responsibilities I don’t have the luxury of looming around forums all day but I digress

Having other sellers pry on other sellers postings is taboo and a disrespectful move. This isn’t the first time I’ve been at odds with bob and I am sure it won’t be the last.

At least you found what you needed and that’s a good thing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If that's the case I apologize. Between the numerous part-out posts on this forum it can be difficult to keep track of what's what, and I also don't frequent this site as often as others. I don't know or care about anyone's history as far as beef goes; as far as I'm concerned you all are just helpful people with a lot of resources to me.

·
14,910 Posts

Bite me.
A week went by between the time he asked and you posted again.
COMPLETELY ignoring his request.
So, since I had them, and thought you didn't, I offered.
Simple as that.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
If that's the case I apologize. Between the numerous part-out posts on this forum it can be difficult to keep track of what's what, and I also don't frequent this site as often as others. I don't know or care about anyone's history as far as beef goes; as far as I'm concerned you all are just helpful people with a lot of resources to me.
No harm no foul, you found what you needed so I’m glad

·
I'm a dork.
1,149 Posts
I need the bracket for the a/c compressor tension pulley for a 1G TT.

Please let me know if you have one. It is different from the 2G as the "spacer" for one of the bolts going to the oil pump is longer.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Any extra set of turbo housings from a 2G? Need the larger style lip for 2G turbo cartridges.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts