Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
always had my eye for one of these, definitely one of the best variants IMO... think my wife would have something to say about going after a 3rd 3s though:S.. lol!

Love it though! Good luck with the sale

·
Money pit owner.
2,600 Posts
damn, nice to see these low mileage examples still around! I hope you get every dollar of your asking price!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words, guys. As for some other details. The car really does NOT need anything, except a new owner. Of course, it's not "new" despite 32K miles. That said, the cosmetic imperfections I showed in the ad are all very minor (and to be expected over 28+ years). Mechanically, I dare you to find a BETTER running bone-stock example. Seriously, it drives like new. At 80 I fell like I'm going 45-50mph. Zero vibration, exceptional acceleration, awesome handling.

Oh and EVERYTHING works (no annoying codes of any kind).

As for price, hit me up with an offer (I'm flexible). I am selling because my dream car recently became available and I want it bad and need the garage space. I just can't let this gem sit outside!

You can reply here, but even better and quicker would be through the eBay reply or directly to my email : [email protected]

Hoping it can go to a good (knowledgable) new home so please spread the word! :)

Joe

PS Car is in Denver, Co area...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Seeing that beauty just makes me so sad since my own 91 Jamaican blue VR4 has been rotting away for years in my garage. It even has the same nice white interior that yours has, I really need to bring it back to its former glory...

Car looks amazing, GLWS! It's definitely one of the nicest and most unique colors offered on these cars and genuinely looks better in person, photos do the color little justice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts