Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took the VR4 out to pick up a friend and go eat some lunch. Well at a 2 lane light I pull up on this orange vette with a white stripe down the middle. I roll the window down and this thing sounds like a diesel boat. I say "nice vette, hey what year is that?" It was a black guy wearing a SILK PINK SHIRT and hippie looking glasses. "Its a 73, but its modified." I asked him if he wanted to go when the light goes. He gives me this look that I swear to god was the funniest shit I've ever seen. It was a look like "son, yous about to see the 1973 love machine rock that jap cars world"

Well the light turned and he started spinning, I tached it up to 4 but I was at a very slight roll when I hit it, tires chirped and I burned Dr.Love by a good 4 cars through first, extended to 8 cars in second and shut down. I slowed down to talk to him but by the time he caught up I was already at the next light with traffic behind me. I don't know what stats the old vettes have cause I don't really like them but whatever he had obviously wasn't enough :D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
VRMAN said:
It was a look like "son, yous about to see the 1973 love machine rock that jap cars world"

LMAO :D the guy probably had no idea whatsoever you were driving. Well i'm sure he had a good look at your rear panels to read the VR4 badge ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good kill, 1973 corvettes came with 2 engine options i believe a 350 small block chevy and a 454 big block. Im not sure about the times or anything i just know the displacments. Thats funny though, the guy must have been a fag straight out of "Oz"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts