Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eagle alloy Polished Aluminum 18x8 wheels wrapped in 235/40/18ZR Zentus Plus w/<80% tred left. The aluminum is still perfectly shiney(people always think theyre chrome) Much lighter than chrome. Gotta Sell! $1500 Shipped. Take a look at the picture. They still look brand new just like the picture!

Attachments

·
N/A's are quick too
889 Posts
hey its me the same poor guy with no money :D By what time did you need so sell the rims/springs?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soon as possible. I can wait for you to get the funds, if its not too long. But if i get a serious offer and go for it i hope youll understand. Just let me know what youre gonna do man.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not often. But, i know a guy that is probably gonna come down to okc to look at my car, and hes from tulsa...imagine that?! I could hook you guys up and you guys could probably car pool down here if you want. Hes on the board, i think....his email is [email protected]

The pics are @ http://www.geocities.com/obl1v1on2000/

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
truthfuly these are nearly brand new, i only say 80% because i rounded down just to be perfectly truthful. But, ive driven on them for roughly 3000 miles and theyll last 30,000 miles. So in reality theyre 90% left or close to it....

·
Registered
852 Posts
OBL1V1ON said:
anyone out there?
hey oblivion... if u need pics.. just e-mail me at [email protected].. i have a white 1994 3000gt with those same rims.. i love them... so hit me up

Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts