Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little confrontation with the curb, and now I have a set of 18 Stock Chrome wheels for sale off a 97 VR4. I've already been messaged by Darktrail and Kevin3000GTVR4 about the wheels, but I thought I'd create a post with some pics before I start taking offers.

3 of the wheels are in great condition. A minor scrape here and there but nothing you can see unless you get right up on the wheel. The fourth wheel is dented along the edge. It holds air and I've been driving on it, but it's not pretty.

If no one wants to buy the set of 4, I'll consider selling the 3 good ones off to different people who are in the same boat as I am. That being the "I dented a rim but I don't want to pay Mitsubishi $700 for a new one and NO WHERE ON THE FRIGGING PLANET has a used wheel that I can buy" boat. Here is a thumbnail of all 4 wheels, or you can click the links for the full size images below.

and the full size pics

Driver's Side Front
Driver's Side Rear
Passenger's Side Front
Passenger's Side Rear (dented) View 1
Passenger's Side Rear (dented) View 2
Passenger's Side Rear (dented) View 3

-Jason

p.s. No need to post a "Damn you fucked that rim UP!" reply, cause I already know :p

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
correction - http://www.stockwheels.com/
go to catalog - type in 99 - 3000gt - then its there. w/ no price next to it.
The other link I posted has the price of 450 and I think they had some trade in deal.

-Jeff

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've found a lot of online places like the ones you suggested that list the wheel on their page, but when I call no one has it in stock.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
just 2? Looks like all 4 are good....Am I missing something?

-Jeff

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah thanks, I talked with MS Recycling this afternoon. They want more than I'm willing to spend on a replacement wheel.

So I've decided to sell off the 3 good wheels I have individually. One has already been spoken for so I have 2 left. If someone wants a full set they can get 2 from me and the other 2 from MS Recycling!

Let me know before they get snatched up

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Counts me out :(

-Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
M&S had a '96 black VR4 come in. I bought one of the four wheels for $350. It's in great shape!! Beats $700!!! So I am to blame for them not having a full set. I will have a full set for sale on Ebay starting Thurs. Night. Probably start it out for $700 w/ no reserve.:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
wheels

I would like 2 buy 2-4 18'used wheels in good shape. Send me a price and any other info.
Thanks,
Davy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts