Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have two of the rims from my 95 VR-4.
I have allready sold the car and just want to get rid of these rims. I will accept any reasonable offer. One has a bend in the lip of the wheel otherwise they are about 8's on a scale of 1-10. I can E-mail pics upon request. I cant attach them to this sight however the files are too big.

Alpine,

·
Registered
339 Posts
Alpine said:
I still have two of the rims from my 95 VR-4.
I have allready sold the car and just want to get rid of these rims. I will accept any reasonable offer. One has a bend in the lip of the wheel otherwise they are about 8's on a scale of 1-10. I can E-mail pics upon request. I cant attach them to this sight however the files are too big.

Alpine,
hey do you still have the two rims for sell. very intereted. can you send me some picture. and how much are you looking for? include shipping to 94015

·
Registered
223 Posts
Can you email me the pics? I send you a PM

·
Registered
339 Posts
hahahah it sold to me. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
you told me that you are going to sell it to me. i emailed you saying i'll will either send money order on Saturday or Monday. so you didn't sell the wheels to me yet. luckly i didn't send out the money. fine i'm not going to send out the money than. sorry i thought we had a deal. but guess not.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rims

I did not recognise your name as myVR4 thats not how it shows up in my Email. Now I know that it is you. If you want them I did telll you that I would give you first dibs. However if you dont please let me know there are others interested.

Alpine,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts