Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3S addict since '95
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Here's the story: I bought these 2 months ago, but just received them yesterday because the jerk I bought them from tried to defraud me (see Buyer/Seller ratings). When I finally received them they were not in the condition that he promised. I have decided to sell them at a loss and get some brand new aftermarket wheels.

wheel #1 (LH) - rough. bubbling chrome around 20% of the lip and in the crevices between the spokes. The rest of the chrome is shiny. curb rash on lip. appears to be straight. 5 on a scale of 1-10

wheel #2 (LH) - rough. about the same as #1

wheel #3 (RH) - good. very light flaking in the crevices and one 1/4" spot on the lip, not really noticable. Some curb rash. Chrome is shiny. Looks good from a few feet away. 7 on a scale of 1-10.

wheel #4 (RH) - good. No bubbling or flaking chrome. A VERY small bend on the outer lip (shouldn't affect performance). Chrome is shiny. 8 on a scale of 1-10

ALL CHROME CENTER CAPS ARE INCLUDED AND ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. Two wheels have tires mounted, but they are junk.

Basically, the drivers side wheels aren't so hot. The passenger side wheels are in pretty good shape for being 10 years old. If the driver's side wheels were as good as the other two, I would keep them. I'm pricing these with the condition in mind.

$425 + shipping.

That's less than what one wheel would cost you at the dealer, not even including the center cap. Dodge list is $700 per wheel and $46.45 per center cap. You could always have the two bad ones rechromed or just use these as flashy winter wheels.

PayPal is prefered. You can check my eBay feedback under usernames "knooper" and "sillplates" (first is personal, second is business). I go to UPS every Monday and Thursday, so I will get them out to you quickly. PM or email me if you want them.

Thanks,
Zack

:)

·
3S addict since '95
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheel #4 (RH) also has some curb rash that I neglected to mention in the original post. The pictures are in the same order that I described the wheels. Again, the two passenger wheels are very useable and not in bad shape for the age. The two drivers wheels are useable, but have some pretty ugly cosmetic problems.

:)

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
my GF (Mystic_Stealth) is interested if shipping to ZIP 96753 is reasonably priced.

if its cheaper to ship to a business ZIP 96732 is my workplace.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts