Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.3si.org/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=51027

There is the link.... and this is what was said....

"I hit [email protected] with 100shot of nos 91 es auto tranny with c14 fuel"

I know I'm not here much but I'm sure this would be huge... have I missed something.... and if I did.... AMKGTO keep your damn silly cartoons to yourself. ;) Is there a BS flag in the house?

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I'll withhold the BS flag while waiting an adequate time for a timeslip.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
With slicks, a good condition suspension and one HELL of a driver, it's POSSIBLE. I'm not saying it's likely or that it happened, but i think it COULD.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Maybe it's a GTech run... I know Ben's car is pretty quick... but 13.2? hmmm... dunno... that means my car is not even a second faster than him... :( I needa get new times... weather is cooling down... :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, everyone loves your little cartoons George. :) I know it "could" be done but I was sure if it "was' done we likely would have seen something already. I'm sure if anyone ran a 13.2 in a FWD car they'd frame that slip. ;)

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
I've been reading his posts for a while, and he always says something about how fast his car is, but I've never seen a time slip. I'm sure the car is capable of it, though. It has hella mods and a built auto trans (GTPro?), so all he'd have to do is floor it and hold on.

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You guys wait until I get some inheritance or something... ;)

Oh and StealthTTBoy... if you ever decide to sell your wheels let me know 1st. ;)

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Yup, everyone loves your little cartoons George. I know it "could" be done but I was sure if it "was' done we likely would have seen something already. I'm sure if anyone ran a 13.2 in a FWD car they'd frame that slip.
It's funny you mention that. JB Huang (sp?) ran a 13.2 in his turbo SL at the DSM shootout and I don't think we've heard a peep from him about it.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
That's what I'm screamin'. There might be some hick in Arkasas with the fastest 3/S. I had friends back there with imports and domestic compacts that were fast as shit. I had a friend with a Lumina that ran a high 8 1/8(high 13 1/4), and a friend with a 4cyl Tacoma truck that ran a low 9(mid/low 14 1/4). 3SI is not the entire 3/S community!

·
Fo Shizzle
2,410 Posts
Yeah JB ran 13.2, but he aint gonna brag till he hits a nice mid 12 or so.. which I think will be coming up here soon.

His tranny has been rebuilt with a quaife lsd so he'll be sporting all the traction friendly mods, ie lsd and slicks.

Plus I KNOW his crazy ass is going to be upping the boost on his car AND running a 50 shot to help his high end. Nov 11th!! or sooner, I think he wants to practice first. btw nov 11 is domestic vs imports at MIR dragway.

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
AL3k said:
btw nov 11 is domestic vs imports at MIR dragway.
where is MIR dragway?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
give me couple weeks after my tranny conversion and i'll post my new time slip. im' expecting 13 even or high 12's with 100 shots of nos. by the way leaf blower (130) is not on my list. 13.2 is my best time with goodyear tire 60series (25psi), without pasenger seat.

i don't keep time slip but next time i'll keep it and scan it for the post!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Maybe it's a GTech run... I know Ben's car is pretty quick... but 13.2? hmmm... dunno... that means my car is not even a second faster than him... I needa get new times... weather is cooling down...

George,

u mean your car doenst hit 12.2 and lower? i know your car is pretty fast but i guest drag racing set up is totally diferent than road racing which u r into!

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
Mutilator -

I had dibs on the rims :) Actually, I've sold out and bought the OZ Tubolare's for $320 for a set of 4 in 17x9. Can't beat the deal at all so I went with them. I thought they were only 'ok' from the pics but in person I really like them.

Before the big OZ deal, those were the rims I was set on. It's a huge PITA to find wheels to fit the TT cars!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts