Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wow. Unbelievable.
So I have been in communication with "acrux" on SF. He's setting up a webpage to pay your respects at, and I am going to see if I can compile all the posts in respect of his life from 3Si, SF, bimmerforums, evolutionm, etc that I will get professionally bound and send to his family. I would like them to have an idea how seriously we in the car enthusiast world take something like this, and how sincere we all are about our fellow car guys.

Have a good weekend, all --Ryan
He was the roommate of a guy on LS1tech if you need any help getting in contact with anyone. You can view the thread here: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8258203&postcount=38

-Russell

·
Spun Bearing Club '10
800 Posts
This left me in awe! I'm still shaken up...

The funny thing is, if he was driving a geo metro, a camry etc... we probably wouldn't have had a thread for him. I think it's pretty amazing when a passion grows so deep it not only effects you, but everyone else with the same desire across the nation. It's threads like these that make me proud to sink my blood ,sweat and paychecks into my car.

My thoughts go out to him and his loved ones.

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
Re: 100MPH chase

Those cops were fucking pieces of shit. They dont even go to the supras drivers side for like 2 minutes after arival when there is more that one cop there. The priority should be on the innocent. PROTECT AND SERVE!!! fucking trash cops like most.

I guess the supra can loooooooooooooozzzzzzzze:(
Kind of ironic you have the indecency to call the cops pieces of shit and then make a statement like that? :rolleyes:

I feel horrible for that kids friends and family, what a terrible way to have to die. If only the Supra owner had just a little more time to react :(.

·
SIG FOR RENT!!!
2,292 Posts
Re: 100MPH chase

Kind of ironic you have the indecency to call the cops pieces of shit and then make a statement like that? :rolleyes:

I feel horrible for that kids friends and family, what a terrible way to have to die. If only the Supra owner had just a little more time to react :(.

I agree with the guy about the first thing he said. The first cop to pull up got out of his car slowly...took two steps and got back in the car for second. Regardless if the banker was alive at the time or not, somebody should have busted balls to both cars to try to help any survivors. but nobody really did just walked around like they didnt know what they were doing or they were lost.

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
I already pointed that out.
Sorry, only skimmed the thread.

I agree with the guy about the first thing he said. The first cop to pull up got out of his car slowly...took two steps and got back in the car for second. Regardless if the banker was alive at the time or not, somebody should have busted balls to both cars to try to help any survivors. but nobody really did just walked around like they didnt know what they were doing or they were lost.
In an accident like that, I'm sure once he got out of his car and was able to see the mangled body of the kid, he knew there was no way he was able to survive that accident. I didn't watch the longer version of the video showing the cops arriving and what not as it wouldn't load on here, but judging by the pictures of the Supra, no matter how quickly they got to that car, there was nothing that could be saved. It's a horrible, sad situation but unfortunately that is how it goes in this case, it's just a fucking shame that an innocent 24 year old kid probably on his way home from class had this happen to him :(.

·
We were all newbs once...
338 Posts
I was going through some things and I was thinking that if someone here knows what an Xmod is one of the most common ones are the supras and they are mostly in white. it might be a nice gesture to dedicate one to him. A small gesture, but a gesture nonetheless. -Rich

Edit: just when to the website the supra is discontinued maybe I can find one on ebay

81 - 91 of 91 Posts