Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
91 Vr-4
1,463 Posts
Re: 100MPH chase

I wonder if the supra forums seen or know the guy personally.

·
Just Cruisin'
1,383 Posts

Unedited footage of accident. Be warned, this shows the actual impact of the two cars.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/57spvZaFrM8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/57spvZaFrM8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I also found a close up image of the aftermath, but posting that would probably be in pour taste. This poor guy man. You know, you don't wake up in the morning and think about how some douche bag is going to end your life because he is at the end of his rope. Shit like this make the world a shitty shitty place.

·
Registered
617 Posts

Wow this is a sad day... Seriously with the mall shootings and all this. I really wonder what is to come.

This guy put his car together like I did, and his life and all to be destroyed in seconds by some scum bag.

My condolenses to his family. RIP alex.

·
Registered
278 Posts
His name was Alex

I just thought we needed a memorial. We lost an enthusiast and a friend with common goals as ours . Most of us saw the video and watched you die. RIP

Male
24 years old
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
United States

May your family and friends never forget you .

·
SRT-10 this...
557 Posts
Re: His name was Alex

wow... was that the guy in that 100mph chase? that is so wrong and sad... i feel bad for his family. Its just wrong when people do things like that

·
Registered
4,375 Posts

Wow....... makes you stop and think about all the shit you do when your driving and all the shit you cant control.

RIP man

Matt

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
8,417 Posts

totally senseless... why couldnt the robber just drive into a wall instead. RIP Alex, I am so sorry to imagine the terror of hitting the brakes with the pending collision :(

vids of head on crashes are rare and scary as heck. I would guess the robber was doing 80+ and Alex was at the legal 40mph limit.

·
Verified Asian
5,802 Posts

RIP, that's just so fucked up :( If you're going to be a jackass & commit suicide just run into some concrete, not a fking young guy in a Supra.

·
Damaged Goods
1,240 Posts
RIP, Alex Ahmad My prayers go out to his family and friends.

·
Sleeper VR-4
2,509 Posts
That is so sad. Poor innocent kid didn't have a chance. You see the smoke from the tire as he tried to brake. I wonder if it was me whether I would have tried to swerve in the one second of reaction time. You probably can't gauge the speed of a car coming at you that fast until it's almost too late.

Such a shame. RIP Alex.

·
Super Moderator
21,059 Posts
So I have been in communication with "acrux" on SF. He's setting up a webpage to pay your respects at, and I am going to see if I can compile all the posts in respect of his life from 3Si, SF, bimmerforums, evolutionm, etc that I will get professionally bound and send to his family. I would like them to have an idea how seriously we in the car enthusiast world take something like this, and how sincere we all are about our fellow car guys.

Have a good weekend, all --Ryan

61 - 80 of 91 Posts