Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Flasher
9,650 Posts
Re: 100MPH chase

Man that was quick.

At least he went fast :( at that angle you can see it didn't really matter what the Supra driver did, I doubt there would have been any time/way to avoided it.

It kind of looked like the bank robber was slightly swerving in to the cars before the Supra too, maybe contemplating the idea.
Yeah there's some theories floating around on SF that maybe he shot himself and the car just drifted over...we'll find out soon enough.

·
pseudo individualism
2,490 Posts

Yeah there's some theories floating around on SF that maybe he shot himself and the car just drifted over...we'll find out soon enough.
Anyone on the SF know the owner of the white Supra?

·
Super Moderator
21,094 Posts

Anyone on the SF know the owner of the white Supra?
Both threads on SF, nobody knows him. Still, horrible horrible. I don't want to watch the collision video. :(

This probably makes us all question the logic behind high-speed chases and media involvement. :(

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts

Those cops were fucking pieces of shit. They dont even go to the supras drivers side for like 2 minutes after arival when there is more that one cop there. The priority should be on the innocent. PROTECT AND SERVE!!! fucking trash cops like most.

I guess the supra can loooooooooooooozzzzzzzze:(
Good to see you're still a waste of sperm that will blame the cops for anything, even when a douche bag goes and robs a bank and then kills another person.

Also, how do you explain the hypocrisy in your statement about trash cops not helping the guy in the supra, then you make a joke about supra's losing?

Do us all a favor and eat a 9mm slug at high V for breakfast.

Hey, just found this. Everyone go to evolutionm.net, pay respects. The driver of the Supra was a good friend of a guy on those boards. Spread the word.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=311662

-Ryan
Yeah, I saw that you had posted that on SFOT.

·
Registered
550 Posts

:( :( :( how depressing. Damn criminals...

- Kyle

·
Tired of Broken Cars
2,532 Posts

2 dead, robber hits a white Supra head on.

Does that 2 count the murderer? If it does, I wish the news media and people in general would not count the perp's body with the victims. I don't give a rats ass if a murderer dies, but I do care about the victims.

·
www.cts-racing.com
3,208 Posts

That is horrible.

·
Flasher
9,650 Posts

How about targeted air strikes via chopper?

RIP Supra owner. :(
I was thinking that too. In this day and age, there really isn't a reason to be chasing criminals anymore. Back in the day when it could be anyone and they didn't have much information on anyone, yes, you need to catch them now. Now you can find anyone anywhere anytime, so all you need to do is catch a little information and you've got them.

·
Just Cruisin'
1,383 Posts

I was thinking that too. In this day and age, there really isn't a reason to be chasing criminals anymore. Back in the day when it could be anyone and they didn't have much information on anyone, yes, you need to catch them now. Now you can find anyone anywhere anytime, so all you need to do is catch a little information and you've got them.
That's what I don't understand. Some cities have it right, like jacksonville, they WILL NOT persue you for the safety of others, they know with technology today they can get you later when the safety of others is not at risk at much. You can't outrun the radio in developed areas like that.

·
Registered
266 Posts

Future headline:

the robber's family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the supra for failing to yield the right of way.

america whata country

21 - 40 of 91 Posts