Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Re: 100MPH chase

yikes... looks like he just wanted to end it instead of going to jail???

Why not just find an overpass if youre gonna do that....

·
Registered
1,483 Posts

In Phoenix too :( that sucks...what a fucking asshole.

I don't recognize the Supra.

·
SIG FOR RENT!!!
2,292 Posts

thats the negative side of using stop sticks

what? he did not run over them... In the story and on the video both says he did not hit them.

Thats just terrible, there wasnt even any other car close to the supra. unreal...My thoughts go out to the family and friends of the people involved.

·
Breaks everything
9,937 Posts

Thats terrible..talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time:(

If he wasnt dead and that was someone i knew...he would be shortly.....

Jason

·
PAMPENA MOTORSPORTS
1,182 Posts

Un-fuckin-real:(

·
Registered
307 Posts

wow..:(

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts

The police should really just get the guy later instead of risking everyones life chasing the jerk thru traffic. There should be a limit where its not worth it to chase them. They should just get the info, have the helicopter follow and the guy should be apprehended wherever he gets out of the car.
That sucks for the Supra guy. He did not even get a chance to swerve since his instinct was to stop.....defensive instead of offensive. Really sad. The guy robbed a bank, does the police really think he is going to go without a fight?

Sam

·
Flasher
9,632 Posts

Thats so horrible, I hate things like this. Murder suicides are the worst.

Full chopper video:

*** GRAPHIC!! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE 2 CARS CRASHING HEAD ON AT 100+ MPH KILLING BOTH DRIVERS ***
http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/[email protected]

(you can only see cars crashing, no gore or anything.)

Looks like hes going more than 100.

·
Registered
84 Posts

what? he did not run over them... In the story and on the video both says he did not hit them.

Thats just terrible, there wasnt even any other car close to the supra. unreal...My thoughts go out to the family and friends of the people involved.
Sorry I was at work and didnt get to finish my reply. The other part of that I was going to say stop sticks and agressive ground pursuit are being eliminated all around the country for this reason. They make dumb people desperate, while helicopters often go unnoticed. Reguardless it is still a shame for some dumbass to kill others to get out of a five year jail sentence.

·
Registered
736 Posts

That is just really horrific what he did. It was completely un-needed to kill another person just because he couldent get away with his crime. Why coulden't he just crash into a wall or something. I honestly hope this guy rots in hell for all eternity.....and believe me I RARELY would ever say something so bad like that. Really sad story and RIP to the Supra driver, the other can fucking rot to pieces in pain.

·
?Mark
16,612 Posts

that article is written pretty bad, how do ppl like this get a job.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts

·
Vr4 Owner As of 12-20-04
829 Posts

Those cops were fucking pieces of shit. They dont even go to the supras drivers side for like 2 minutes after arival when there is more that one cop there. The priority should be on the innocent. PROTECT AND SERVE!!! fucking trash cops like most.

I guess the supra can loooooooooooooozzzzzzzze:(

·
Flasher
9,632 Posts

Those cops were fucking pieces of shit. They dont even go to the supras drivers side for like 2 minutes after arival when there is more that one cop there. The priority should be on the innocent. PROTECT AND SERVE!!! fucking trash cops like most.

I guess the supra can loooooooooooooozzzzzzzze:(

Well his first priority is to make sure the crazy guy with the gun isn't going to miraculously survive and kill everyone in sight. He's not an EMT equipped to save the guy's life. Not to mention, nobody is surviving that.

What they need to do is stop chasing people once they have a description and a license plate number. Or just follow by chopper only, get the crazy fuck out of the car.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts

Thats so horrible, I hate things like this. Murder suicides are the worst.

Full chopper video:

*** GRAPHIC!! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE 2 CARS CRASHING HEAD ON AT 100+ MPH KILLING BOTH DRIVERS ***
http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/[email protected]

(you can only see cars crashing, no gore or anything.)

Looks like hes going more than 100.
Man that was quick.

At least he went fast :( at that angle you can see it didn't really matter what the Supra driver did, I doubt there would have been any time/way to avoided it.

It kind of looked like the bank robber was slightly swerving in to the cars before the Supra too, maybe contemplating the idea.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts