Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it took a while but i am there. i guess this should be in the lounge but then it would not acctually be my 1000th post (i guess it is not anyway seeing as i have posted in the lounge before but you know what i mean). anyway, just thought i would put this one up to let you all know and to say thanks for all the help and advice over the past year and change. :cool: :mitsu:

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, you are probably right. looks like we post at about the same rate so you will be close to 3000 by then:p

·
hangsout w/ his wang out
2,555 Posts
POST WHORES! :D

·
Jordan
3,032 Posts
TheJackal said:
haha i thought i was a post whore on a previous forum with a little over 2000, damn 10,000?!?

and ikonone, are you goin to school in boulder? i live like 15 min away from the cu campus
yea, but [H]ard|Forum took away the best part of it.... and then they got extremely strict on things, not just really strict, and now i only post once every month or so. :eek: all that time wasted. hehe

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TheJackal said:
haha i thought i was a post whore on a previous forum with a little over 2000, damn 10,000?!?

and ikonone, are you goin to school in boulder? i live like 15 min away from the cu campus
so come drive me around some time:p
my car is not in the best condition right now and i will not have a good working car until about summer 04 but when that comes around..... watch out! the too be installed mods in my sig are only the begining. i will have a fully built engine too and maybe some other asthetic mods. any VR-4 locals are more than welcome to drive me around the local hot spots or just shoot the shit and have some drinks:cool:

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
just want to post to 10,000 and then i'll retire. Hans is almost there (kinda). There's a guy on the mustang forum w/ 20,000 posts! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.