Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this for real?

10.5 Sec 1/4 Mile VR4

Does this belong to anybody we know? It say something like over 600HP! Thats cool. I want to see pics!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Look at his major upgrades, it says that he has both a supercharger and turbo chargers. hmmmm, this must be some hybrid that I don't know about. And his weight is 2155??? In a 3000gt??? I doubt it.
Rich

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Where the BS flag when you need it.

Ray
3SI member 1222

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Damn

I was so hoping it was REAL...

"Quarter Mile: 10.5 s @ 150 mph
0-60: 4.2 s
Est. Horsepower: 650
Weight: 2155
SPL: 150 "

First of all, 10.5 sec quarter should net you a sub-3 sec 0-60. Ok mid 3s, but with awd launch and 10.5 he shouldn't be running the same 0-60s as 12.8s cars... As in the poorly launching Lotus Esprit V8TT. ALSO, no 3S has ever broken 130 mph in the trap, he'd have to run flat-10s at least to trap 150. There are plenty of 650 hp VR4s that run flat-11s, even high 10s with nos; and none of them even broke 130 mph. See the fastest trapping 3S on Earth:

www.dynamicracing.com

MUCH more importantly, weight 2155. Come on, he lost 1800 lbs off a VR4... hehe. Two thousand pounds... ha just the VR4 symbol weighs more than that.

"turbo,
supercharger, extrude-honed,
nitrous, port and polish,
bore-increase, stroke-increase,
engine swap"

Ok he has a turbocharged AND superchargered :rolleyes: engine with NOS that has also been overbored and stroked engine not to mention it isn't even the 6g72. :D Haha. That's creative, just list every mod on Earth... not specific at all, I could pull a MUCH better list out of MY ASS in 20 seconds. Let me try...

How about, "Altered Atmosphere rebuild, GTPro GT357s, 720 cc & skyline pump, Haltech ECU, redone cams, AAM tuneing..." shit, time!~ Incomplete, but still better than the guy's.

BTW - Weapon R makes intakes and exhausts for VTECS, not our cars. :D

What did he do, swap a PRELUDE engine in there, because with half of those mods a VR4 engine could make 650 hp, why swap? And btw, if it weighed 2000 lbs, and came with 650 hp, it would out-run 170 hp bikes ~ try low-9s at worst.

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
I think he has a chain steering wheel!

BTW - SLP makes parts for f-bodies... he put a Camaro tranny in there, must mean a Camaro engine too. And some how that saved 1800 lbs. Not to mention, would be PUSHING like 2000 hp with all that... idiot.

OH and though he's got camaro tranny, he has a Honda intake and exhaust setup?!?

I think in reality:

he got a VR4, supercharged it with an Eram (hehe), pretended that he added the turbo...

or maybe he really did:
ADD huge 20 G turbos, then supercharge it for full boost at launches, added the extrude honed manifold, then did the port and polish, added a 200 shot of nos, did BOTH a bore-increase, and stroke-increase ~ THEN did an engine swap for a STOCK prelude engine, threw on the honda bolt-ons, added 1000 lbs of random crap, and gave the weight in kilograms, and pulled all the numbers out of his ass. :D

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Hey

SIGN his guest-book... I want him to come to 3Si and tell us about his moon disc hubcaps and gold plated fuel door ~ this will be funny.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew this car was B.S. right from the start, but i didnt want to say anything about it until i made my first post about it. Just incase it belonged to somebody on this board. The weight alone gives his whole story away...... LOL. pretty damn funny though. That was the only 3000GT i could find on that website.... and it was a fairy tale...... LOL.

i saw all that weapon-R stuff, and i didnt remember hearing about weapon-R making much, if anything for our cars. LOL.

nice try though.

He should come to 3si.org and tell us all about it. Did anybody sign his guestbook, or should i do it? LOL

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
!!!!!

Considering how full of crap that guy must really be [brown around the irises], I kind of wish I left him alone now {kind of attacked in guest book}. Come on, it must be some silly 15 year old, why blast him infront of his vtec buddies? Aftar all, considering he could have had any car on Earth including McLaren :rolleyes: :D, he chose our car to fake owning!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Guys! He claims he's from Cincinnati, OH!:D I will try to contact him through that website and see what it's all about! ;) Then you can have the correct info straight from the "horses" mouth...

The odd thing is...I've seen several places that people mentioned having a VR4 in Cincy, OH, but I seem to never see any VR4's. I bet I haven't seen one in 3-4 months and the one I did see was a 1st gen. I do see TONS and TONS of base models though. They are about as common here as C5's......as though it seems! :D;)

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Hahaha

Look what else came out of StreetRacing.org:

http://tsh.streetracing.org/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D, I wish I could be there when the Supra crowd finds that. :D

Supra killer...

Along with its buddy's, an SVT v6 stang, and a random Trans Am in some dealer's lot - these guys will layeth the smack down upon the Supra community... :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
So why is there an 84 Supra in TSH? LOL!
:D

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Hehe

Maybe he is sick of getting man-handled by mkiv toten punks who can't even realize there is more than 1 gen of Supras... :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Bwahahahaha.......

I didn't even know that Weapon R make stuff for our cars lol :D

Somebody needs to tell that rice boy to come to 3si forum.....i know a handfull of peoples in this forum would love to educated and straigten him up from that ricer mentallity;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
99missle........just like to say "holy shit!" on yoru viper kill video. What the hell is in that VR4? A jet engine? heh........btw....next time find someone that can hold the camera a lil better ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
esc said:
99missle........just like to say "holy shit!" on yoru viper kill video. What the hell is in that VR4? A jet engine? heh........btw....next time find someone that can hold the camera a lil better ;)
:( Sorry man......the guy with the Camcorder was in a single turbo supra:D......he spins out the line pretty bad because he had stock 255 B rated tires in the back :D.

Thanks for the complement.....you probably even suprise if i told you that my engine was stock at the moment too,and no NOS;).....I got the car back about a month ago after the whole nine yard engine built and with NOS too.....I'm going back out there to race him again and get a better recording view from inside my car.

·
Registered
606 Posts
autolite ignition....he's got a mopar ignition on that thing too.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts