Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used Sprint- Low Street lowering springs before? I've never heard of them untill now.....I'm not sure how much they cost either

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
I've seen these springs on wholehyper.com. I called them about it and they said Sprint "does not make springs for that application yet."

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DrewVR4 said:
I've seen these springs on wholehyper.com. I called them about it and they said Sprint "does not make springs for that application yet."
I believe you because I've never heard of anyone using them.........but I seen on a few websites that they make springs for our cars.....what's up w/ that???

here's a site I remembered I saw them.......there's a few more but I don't feel like searching for them

http://www.coastalmotorsports.com/Mitsubishi/Mitsubishi.htm

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just wondering becuase i've never heard of anyone w/ these springs.......usually not a good sign....I think I'll stick w/ my Tein for right now

·
Registered
636 Posts
I dropped my car on intrax, 1.75 and it dosen't really has the effect that i wanted ... but the suspension is alot stiffer for a nice ride going 120 mph :)

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
Get Intrax, they have the lowest drop available from a lowering spring. Otherwise, you can go with coilovers by Ground Control for about $400 for an even lower drop. I went with Intrax because of the good price and almost no fender gap they gave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts