Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hokuto Shin-Ken Successor
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come I set my boost to 1bar and last night it hit 1.1bar ?! does this have anything to do with cold weather ?

·
no speed limits here
3,438 Posts
Did you set it with a bleeder, MBC, or EBC? Cold weather certainly affects boost control. Some BCs are better at holding boost with changing conditions than others. With a bleeder-you have to monitor the climate closely.

·
Hokuto Shin-Ken Successor
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blitz DSBC

so this won't harm my engine right ? cause when it's humid it goes upto 1bar that's it

·
vr4stealthrt
865 Posts
OVER BOOSTING

AS LONG AS ITS NOT OVERBOOSTING YOU WILL BE FINE.. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE THE HIGHEST BOOST U CAN GO WITH STOCK EVREYTHING IS ABOUT 15LBS OF BOOST SOME PEOPLE KEEP IT AT 14.5 TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.. BUT ONCE IT STARTS GOING OVER 15LBS WITH YOUR STOCK FUEL SYSTEM.. YOU MIGHT WANT TO BECAREFULL... NAW MEAN? BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING.. I BLOWN MY MOTOR ONCE BECAUSE OF THE MATTER.. BUT I WAS BOOSTING WAY MORE THEN 15LBS.. THAT WAS WHEN I DIDIN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TURBOS LOL... I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.. SO BECAREFULL..

V

·
0 Posts
Re: OVER BOOSTING

vr4stealthrt said:
I BLOWN MY MOTOR ONCE BECAUSE OF THE MATTER.. BUT I WAS BOOSTING WAY MORE THEN 15LBS.. THAT WAS WHEN I DIDIN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TURBOS LOL... I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.. SO BECAREFULL..

Dude,you have the SAME experience as me...:D It's good to
know that we learned something huh?:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts