Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

The good: All of the unique features are working on this car. This includes the active exhaust, adjustable suspension, and all wheel steering. The AC blows cold and the heat blows hot. The previous owner had a new clutch and throw-out bearing installed. Transmission shifts great. A major service was performed in 2019 about 4000 miles ago, including timing belt, tensioner, water pump, head gaskets, all upper engine seals and gaskets, spark plugs, wires, coil packs, maf sensor, knock sensor, coolant temp sensors, etc. New ceramic brake pads and rotors less than 1000 miles ago. An aftermarket intake, bov, and boost controller are installed, but I have all the stock parts and they will be included with the car. The aftermarket touchscreen radio is set up for datalogging on the car, and monitors while you drive. It can also read and clear any engine codes. The original radio will be included also, but it is not working. 35% Lumar window tint on the sides, 15% on the rear hatch. A ton more maintenance has been performed. Too much to list. Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you are wondering about. It has probably been done in the last 3 years.

The bad: The paint has various flaws which can be seen in the pictures. Sometimes the car will stutter at low rpms under boost above 50mph. If you do not lug the car, it runs perfectly, and it does not have this symptom all the time. I believe it is ECU related due to the intermittent nature of the issue. The front end likely needs new ball joints and tie rod ends. There is a slight clunk over bumps. This was next on my list to fix, but I have decided to sell instead. There is wear on the driver seat bolster.

Edit: Price lowered to $9000. My new GR Corolla is here, and I need it gone.

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the setup for the datalogger on your radio screen? That's awesome!
A canbus converter from Blackstealth here on the forums hooked to an Android head unit displaying the data with the Torque app. Its super convenient.

· Registered
41 Posts
Beautiful Car! This is just my opinion but $15K is quite low... I would begin asking for $20,000.

I mean, like if we all start requesting more when selling our babies, then maybe we could drive the price up like what happened with Supras, Skylines, RX-7's, WRX STI, etc.

My 92 twin turbo has 205,000km and I wouldnt entertain anything less that twenty kilo dollars. That's just me though. I hold these cars in high regard.

I love the data logger android double din head unit you have installed, very nice touch. I want one :love:

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful Car! This is just my opinion but $15K is quite low... I would begin asking for $20,000.

I mean, like if we all start requesting more when selling our babies, then maybe we could drive the price up like what happened with Supras, Skylines, RX-7's, WRX STI, etc.

My 92 twin turbo has 205,000km and I wouldnt entertain anything less that twenty kilo dollars. That's just me though. I hold these cars in high regard.

I love the data logger android double din head unit you have installed, very nice touch. I want one :love:
If it were quite low you'd think someone would've taken it by now, lol. I tried to price it in a nice middle ground. Pricing for these cars is all over the place.

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available. Price lowered to $12.5k firm. If no one is interested at that amount I'm going to put it on Bring a Trailer in a couple weeks.

· Registered
41 Posts
If it were quite low you'd think someone would've taken it by now, lol. I tried to price it in a nice middle ground. Pricing for these cars is all over the place.
Yeah :p

Your probably right lol, just there is a special "niche" VR4 enthusiast's, and there are less and less of these cars on the road all the time. They're getting rarer and rarer.

But at the end of the day somethings only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and all I really mean to say is I hope you get lucky and find a collector'ey type buyer who recognizes a super clean vr4 platform when he sees it.

Good luck on sale!

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Price lowered to $9000. I took delivery of my new GR Corolla and I need it gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts