Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anybody recognize this GTO

744 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mallozzi 
#1 ·
Hey guys, looking to gst back in the 3s scene since i sold my last one to buy my house.

Looking at a 1991 GTO, needs alot of work. And dont wanna make the long drive really to go and find out its a bigger piece of ..... then i thought.

I have parted multiple twin turbo cars out and have a full rolling parts car.

I have connections in wrapping and powder coating which would help with the restoration

Local 3S guys vaguely know of the car, say they have heard it cuts out all power and dies frequently while driving.

So here is what the ad says.

Right hand drive Mitsubishi 3000gto vr4. The car is a twin turbo, all wheel drive and all wheel steer Mitsubishi that was imported from Japan. The car has a long list of new and aftermarket parts such as:
-hks super sequential blow off valve
-new magnecore 8.5mm plug wires
-new ngk iridium spark plugs
-new coil packs
-new alternator
-new led headlights not installed
-new 3sx crystal clear signal lights with orange bulbs not installed
-3sx plenum spacer with two new intake gaskets
-3sx charge pipe
-aerocraft kaze vented hood blisters
-new throttle body gasket
-throttle body spacer with extended bolts not installed
-comes with spare snake eye lights
-comes with spare maf sensor
-comes with new exhaust gaskets (not needed)
-aftermarket intake (unsure of brand)
-aftermarket boost gauge (wiring is hooked up but will need vacuum line hooked up)
Probably has more that I can’t think of right now. Car definitely needs interior work, front windshield, paint and the engine has a misfire most likely because of the old gas in it and might have a little bit of water in the gas since it has been sitting for so long. Has a bad throw out bearing. But over all the car does run. the body has been under coated since new so it’s extremely clean. Only rust on the car are the windshield wipers, would be a great project for someone that has the time to mess with it, I have the ownership for it. 1991 Mitsubishi 3000gto vr4 5 speed manual. Factory 315hp 320torque, can get better pictures upon request

Let me know what you guys think... i’ll post pictures in the comments

Ps-i know the hood blisters are ugly as fcukkkk

Cheers

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.