Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Upstate Guys

2K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Maximal 
#1 ·
Years ago to try to get the upstate crowd going again I started an Upstate 3S forum that never really took off. However it seems like there's been a bit of a surge lately with members in the area. Noticed that the domain was expiring next week and don't see a point of renewing it if no one is going to visit it. You guys interested in something like that or would it be better just to let it expire?

Upstate 3S :: Index

#19 ·
Never knew we had a site. o_O;

I hated the fact that you have to pay to get on 3SNY.com's website, I think that's a bit much sometimes.

I'm in Catskill, and we should DEFINITELY get a meet going sometime soon. I'm itching to get the car out, even if she is a little banged up by terrible drivers.

#22 ·
Yeah, years ago we had a pretty active group in the Rochester and Buffalo area but people moved on and it sorta died down. Upstate3S was my attempt to get something going again in a larger region and it never really worked. Hopefully this time we can get something going. :)

#23 ·
Just signed up

#30 ·
I don't know how many of you go to the site on a daily basis but I posted a new topic in general. I need to borrow someones ECU if they're close enough. Check the thread out and respond if you can help me out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.