Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Trying a new boost controller

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  oreidenewyork 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm going back to as much of a stock look as I can with a front mount. My car currently sits at Pampena Motorsports being converted back to a stock TD04 setup with DR?50 turbos. I sold the prosport gauges and decided to try something different.

I like the concept of integration (note my cluster LCD boost display) so when I read about the LCDBoostController that reads MUT parameter from the ECU and other input devices I couldn't resist.

I intend to display or toggle between:

Wideband 02 (from Zeitronix)
Boost
Knock
Water temp
Oil Pressure (from Zeitronix Map sensor)

I have the option of viewing many more parameters like injector duty cycle etc.

This thing is also a boost controller and can be configured to work with any year 3S.

I will report back with results in a few weeks after my car is completed and tested.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey! I also ordered that LCDBC for most of the same reasons. (clean factory look) I won't have mine hooked up until I get it back from.............. Pampena's! LOL

I saw a guy who had one at last years NG and it looked great and the guy was stoked about it. Plus the guy who makes them keeps improving them all the time, so hopefully this will be an awesome choice for those of us who want the sleeper interior. LOL

#3 ·
The hardest part is getting the display installed correctly. I invested in a junkyard cluster just to get it right without hacking up my oem display.

The seller also showed me how to tap the internal circuit board for an oil pressure connection and updated the software to both display and log it.

Pretty cool I think.

#4 ·
Looking forward to see how you like it, might pick one up when I near the end of my build :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.