Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Spring fever in New York

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  x2xtreme360 
#1 ·
Who else in New York enjoyed a nice day outside? I was finally able to work on my car without a hat and gloves and it felt awesome. I can't wait to get my VR4 on the road for its first summer with its new owner!

#5 ·
I've been working on my car since early January. It's taking so long because when I think I'm done tearing it apart, I just take more things off and dig deeper into it... that and I spend maybe 30 minutes at a time working on it cause it'd be too damn cold.

#6 ·
Well I'm stuck down here in Georgia, so everytime I want to work on my car, I have to buy plane tickets and fly home for a couple days...lol. I'm happy to see its finally warming up there though, since right after I got back down here last time, my house got hit with that huge snowstorm and was with out power for close to a week.

#9 ·
Im not in New York either but pretty damn close. The weather was absolutley beautiful up here in the great white north today aswell.

I wanted to get her out for the first drive of the season today but she won't start...Grrrr. :cool:

#12 ·
Hell ya just finished washing and waxing my baby. I love good weather!

#17 ·
The seniors in my physics class are starting to disappear...there is a direct relationship between the number of seniors who cut class and the temperature outside..the hotter it is, the fewer show up..hahhah..

Finally able to fck around with the cars..very nice :O)

#18 ·
What in the hell is up with this weather? It was 75 at the jobsite I was working at today in Brooklyn. What the hell.

Not that this is a bad thing, of course.

#20 ·
Psh...global warming? that's why winter was colder than usual and we had more snow than usual, right? :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.