Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

somebody ran.... over my car!!!!!

4K views 50 replies 30 participants last post by  smoovep 
#1 ·
son of a b^^ch!!!!

I got dents and foot steps all over the hood, roof and rear hatch, mother$#@$ even stepped on the glass!!!!

what's worse, this happened here at work!!! at the airport of all places so it has to be an airport employee, I am sure it cannot be anyone from my shop because I can't see anyone here fucking with somebody else's ride, it has to be one of the TSA D!c* suckers!! or one of the other airline idiots, why the hell would you do something like this!!!

I brought my car over today because I was planning on tightening the side skirts after 4, before I go home, I am so mad right now I think my head is smoking, my hood is caved in, my roof is caved in!!!

I wonder how much this sh.. is gonna cost!!!
:mad::mad:

#9 ·
I've been looking at the security cameras, they do a sweep from end to end, unfortunately I can't make out who the hell it was, it was somebody in a olive green coveralls, which definitely are not from our company, but do look like the assholes from Delta, they were horseplaying and I could see the piece of shit running from the other idiot with a stick and then run up my hood and roof

#11 ·
Good thing they weren’t terrorist. You would think with the technology that they could ID this soon to be dead SOB.

Shit dude sorry to hear.
You call security? Might be covered under insurance since it's a employee private parking lot.
Work parking lot should be covered.

#12 ·
omg, I never had this amount of shit go wrong with any car!!

I have had people smash my front bumper, break my glass, key the sides, run up the car, break my wing, steal the valve caps, I had never had any of this happen to any car, even my old eclipse was only broken into once (and it was cops that did it)

#19 ·
well, police woman was just here, of course... ehem... they would send me the hottest police lady ever, I am not even joking, it was like insta-hard... early thirties, no ring on her finger, by her own admission single... you just know I had to throw it out there, after she wrote the report and gave me the report number I asked for her number, so she took mine and called me, I ... dunno what to say lol ... helps that I went to school with a cousin of hers, so I guess my day was not all the way bad, sucks ass about my car but I am just gonna buy a used hood somewhere, does anyone have a 1st gen hood for cheap?

the roof, I'm taking care of it right now, rubber mallet style

#20 ·
When it comes to you, that just doesn't surprise me. No more fap fap by yourself anymore eh?

Sucks about your car too... but it sounds like you're slowly forgetting all about it;)

#27 ·
they are more like a bunch of indentations, not one single big cave in, but... you can see it much better in person, the roof I hit with a rubber mallet for like 1 hour, (I was sweating profusely and smelling kinda manly) aside from the paint spider webbed, it looks much better now, since I have no big things going on tomorrow, I am gonna try to take off the hood and grind down to bare metal the 2 spots and then primer/paint since I still got a little bit left from painting the bumper, just gotta make sure there is nothing big coming in at the last minute I should be able to at least get it primered tomorrow and then painted by thursday

sorry but I think I will just buy a cianci hood if this doesn't turn out all that great, at least the motherscooter didn't damage my front bumper that has less than a month after being painted

oh... and yeah you can see any pics from me you want ;)
lol

#32 ·
Uhhhh was it that girl? Sorry to hear it man..wow

#33 ·
Dude I feel so bad for you, you have some bad effing luck lol

At least you managed to get a cop chick to call you. I've always felt like i'd get arrested if I asked out a cop on duty.

#34 ·
I dunno, I was clearly throwing a pass at her, I'm not a pretty dude, I have to seize the moment, I don't think she would have arrested me for that, actualy I was more nervous about her pepper spray or taser more than the handcuffs, I've been hit with both before, not something I wanna have done again, besides, she said she almost bought a 3000GT convertible, that right there screams cool chic to me, besides I need friends, it gets lonely lately

with any luck, I may be able to make my car presentable for the mean time, until I can get a cianci or some other kind of hood... I have even started to think about 99 conversion again, but the prices scare me

#35 ·
Sorry to hear about that. Sadly it has less to do with luck and more to do with the amount of scum that is out there. Too many people were brought up to be filth and everyone else has to suffer due to them. If only they thought for five seconds about the time and money it'd take to fix the idiocy they conducted. Then again, to some that is their entire reason for doing it in the first place. Scum will be scum, but hopefully things turn around and you won't be the random victim of it anymore. Good luck getting her back to her former shape. Maybe this will be one of those disguised pushes you need to upgrade further, that's how it always works for me. :p

#37 ·
Stop where you are and get one of these kits before doing any more metal work. Trust me, it'll make a much better product than just a hammer. Just remember than when you smack the metal with the hammer, you'll thin the metal out. So don't be going too crazy.

7 Piece Body & Fender Set

#38 ·
I wish I had bought on of those kits before I tried to fix a big ding in my door. I made it look better but it's wavy now. Some fuckstick slammed a door or shopping cart into it at the grocery store. I get so pissed everytime I see it.

#40 ·
Definitely security cameras.
Can't believe this.. It's J With The Stealth TT you just told me about your gf not too long ago.. GD bullshit..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.