Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Reputable body/paint shop on LI

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  FluffyCow 
#1 ·
I'm sick and tired of my car looking crappy. Its got a whole bunch of scratches from my garbage cans and my father in law bashing my car..

There's other stuff that needs to be fixed too, so yeah. Anyone know a good place?

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Awesome. I'll have to check em out and see if they do (free) estimates. I need my side skirts, front bumper, drivers door, fenders and hood painted, and have to fix 2 holes in my deck lid, have that painted, and have the paint fixed on my wing. Probably looking at like 2500 at least. Might as well pull everything and get the whole car done, right?

#5 ·
Hassell Auto Body by me. I had my engine bay, front bumper. fenders, side skirts and rear deck lid painted by them. They paint matched my Pearl White perfectly so your red car should be a piece of cake. They do awesome work and stand by it 110%, even if it's a year or two later. Ask for Phil and tell him Bob sent you...FYI.......All shops give free estimates.

#6 ·
I'll check them out. Also was thinking about professionals choice on sunrise highway...always looks like they do good work too. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.