Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

NY spotted thread

16K views 174 replies 47 participants last post by  FluffyCow 
#1 ·
if there has been a thread like this here i'll delete this one... post all your ny spottings here to save the trouble of starting new threads everytime someone spots another 3/s

i'll start... black 1g vr4 in flushing queens with black wheels stock everything else. i usually see it parked. kind of sad so far i have never seen another stealth rt twin turbo anywhere in queens yet.

#2 ·
I see more and more here in Cuse. Green ES or base broken down on I690 by the state fair.

White Stealth "TT?" parked up at Morrisville State College where I go to school. It's been there for 2 days now. Pearl White and beautiful.

#3 ·
that black 1g vr4 is only stock to the naked eye, it is a sleeper of a machine:D

where did you see me in flushing? I have been going there a lot lately to try to pick up chics... hasn't happened so far:(:(:(

#5 ·
kelvin i dont think it was your car since you have the black saleens. that one had some type of black mesh wheels with red stripe on them. i spotted it parked near the flushing hospital.

#6 ·
SPOTTED!

beautiful, model type girl with glasses in a gorgeous stealth TT Blue, I mean very very pretty, she smiled when I beeped, got next to her coming off the RFK bridge into LI yesterday about 5:45pm her car had nice rims, dunno brand

:love: so pretty :love: and her car too, I am sure she saw the 3SNY sticker on my car

(was going to LI to check on a set of second gen side skirts, but they are too far damaged to buy)

#10 ·
spotted an extremely CLEAN RED stock 1g stealth rt non turbo parked in bayside queens on bell blvd around 1pm i believe. seen a lot of 1g 3000gt's but this is literally the first time seeing a 1g rt lol...

#13 ·
i spotted the behind of a white 2g vr4 with exhaust and lowered driving down northern blvd in queens around 9pm tonight. it was in the area of uptopia pkwy coming from flushing. sounded sexy. also spotted a white r35 gtr, a white mk4 supra and a white evo x all within 15 min after spotting that vr4 on northern bvld!!!!

#14 ·
I live in Rochester, I have seen more and more 3000's lately and several of which attend MCC (Monroe Community College) as do I. Today though I actually was able to look at one up close it was a 98 Black base or SL manual, rear debadged. Others that I've seen include a Red Spyder believe it to be a 98 also purchased new from Cortese (I'm guessing had a cortese plate bracket) and from afar I've seen maybe 2 red non-spyders. Anybody know if these people are on here. I'd like to meet up for a photo shoot or get a group to go to the Apple Fest Show coming up the 24th.

Maybe you've seen me around too.
[/IMG]

#17 ·
Saw a Black Spyder SL merging onto the Long Island Expressway this morning, thing was immaculate, riding on Mille Miglia Spyder wheels, the headrests had "Spyder" embroidered on them, interior must be custom, I don't thing they came in 2-tone black and tan, nice older couple riding, 99 front end, 99 headlights + turns, I drove behind it for a bit, I was in a borrowed Aston Martin, (if I could afford this car I would have it omg, this thing is so good) just driving it for a day while my VR-4 is getting the interior treatment

#20 ·
black 1g vr4 in flushing queens with black wheels stock everything else. i usually see it parked. kind of sad so far i have never seen another stealth rt twin turbo anywhere in queens yet.
I see that car parked all the time, My aunt live 2 blocks away from where that car is parked. There is also a silver 1st gen that usually parks behind the church on Main St. They usually have a lot of nicely hooked up cars parked there.

#21 ·
I had no idea that they didn't exhist I try to judge by front bumpers must not have gotten a good enough look. Austin, I've seen you around and graduated from RH in 08 so we know some of the same people. I have to know how many coats of clear are on your car it's beautiful! So two interested in meeting up, anyone else seasons coming to a close probably need to do it soon before my car atleast goes into the garage.

#22 ·
my car is all stock paint, except for the rear bumper, it was resprayed before before i got it.

We will be going to the track again tonight if anyone wants to come out there, gonna leave the shop around 5:30.

#23 ·
On delancy and Forsyth downtown manhattan

I saw 2 vr4s 1 94-96 with black headlights on Bowery around 5-6pm

and I parked behind a 1st gen with some ugly stickers on it

oh this landrover was really close

#33 ·
a green SL gave me chase yesterday as I was driving to Newark, just after the GW bridge, thought it might be a 3si member, I slowed down and when they got on my side both driver and passenger gave me the finger and tried to accelerate... you can guess what happened next... some people are just friggin' rude

#35 ·
a pearl white spyder with black wheels and black headlights. not the tinted ones, i think the headlights were robo modded. also have a dent on the front bumper. spotted yesturday around 530pm parked in flushing near main street.

first spyder ive ever seen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.