Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Members in the geraster Syracuse area...

954 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Ferriolom 
#1 · (Edited)
Would like to get some weekend meets together...maybe start with a breakfast this coming Saturday morning (May 8th),
so there is no conflict with Mother's day the following day.

Anyone interested? PM me and lets get a greather Syracuse group revitalized!

Secondly, I have an outpout sheft seal issue I am going to need repaired. Any recommendations on a local shop familiar with 3S for this kind of tranny work?
Equally as important - what range should this repair run me cost wise?

Thanks,

Scott

#6 ·
Ok guys...

This Saturday thing appears to be really gathering some interest and we have several people interested. So, it would appear to be time to lock down a location and a time - so here goes:

WHEN: This Saturday, May 08, 2010

RAIN OR SHINE LOCATION: Denny's at 201 Lawrence Road East, North Syracuse, NY

TIME: 9:30 am.

After the meet at Denny's, everyone is welcome to come back the house (a few blocks away) for a little tech talk or wrenching in the garage. We can always have a few beers and fire up the BBQ. I am keeping the day completely free and open.

Feel free to pass on to any known CNY folks you know of who might be interested.

See you there.

Scott

#7 ·
I haven't moved up there yet but my girlfriend is living there right now. If I didn't have to work down here in Corning on Saturday till 5, I would probably have been able to make it. Just got my title today so the car will hopefully be on the road by the weekend:)

#10 ·
Fer,

I feel your pain. My pump went about two months ago while my car was parked in the basement parking garage of a downtown office building. It had to sit there a week while I got a supra pump off the internet. However, once it went in, runs better than ever. The supra pump has a little louder whine than stock though. We will keep our fingers crossed...looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! Keep us informed...

#11 ·
Would like to get some weekend meets together...maybe start with a breakfast this coming Saturday morning (May 8th),....
Scott,
It was nice to meet you and see your car. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. Too bad noone else showed. The next time, we should all exchange cell numbers and if anyone can't make it, just give a quick common courtesy call instead of disappointing everyone by not showing up. I always hated that...it takes less than a minute to call.

Anyways, here are the links I was telling you about:

The "final" carpc project and ashtry cup holder

The backseat delete (1st iteration) before adding the grills and center mounting the amplifier.

Mounting a headunit in the dash vent

Relocating the cruise control

Rejuvenating the rug

The console lid cup holder

And lastly, when I had a 10" monitor installed

Looking forward to meeting up again and hopefully bringing other locals on board too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.