Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Hudson Valley 3/S

843 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kx125kid 
#1 ·
Hi I have been looking for any Hudson Valley threads and have not found any so let me start one.

I live in Wappingers Falls NY near Poughkeepsie and I have seen a couple 1g Vr4's around wondering if they are hear and I have also seen a red 2g vr4 with the 99 front end and combat wing. I have also seen a couple of non turbo 3000gt's around (me being one).

If anyone see's me don't be a stranger come say hi, I have a Panama Green 2g 3000gt with a maximal performance single shot catback and stock exterior besides that.

I just want to start this so we can have an idea of how many 3000gt's and Stealth's there are in the Hudson Valley. :D

#4 ·
also twin turbo babie(carly)
her bf has a stealth he dd

kid drew with a sl he dd
a green stealth rt/tt owned by a sherrif
a red sl owned by a guy who has a plane at the airport i work at
a white first gen vr4 owned by a guy named tony in the city of poughkeepsie
yama also lives in the area by middle town.

im sure others also

we hang out a lot at the subaru meet on fridays at price chopper then we go out to dunkin donuts in wappingers. you should come out sometime

#6 ·
Wow im way off thanks for helping me out and ill probably swing by where the subarus meet, Ive been invited to go there by a guy in a white 1g vr4 with 18 inch rims I think.

Kx125kid what color is your vr4 and do you have a 99 front end on it, I think I have seen you around I work at smoke haus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.