Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

How Fast Have You Gone?

3K views 40 replies 37 participants last post by  Stealth TT 92 
#1 ·
I did take this from another vehicle forum... so...
Like the title says, what's the fastest you've gone? But it only counts if you were the driver.

125mph in my '93 Mitsubishi 3000GT NA

I coulda put the pedal down more... but didnt think it would be a good idea.
Ride was smooth though.

probably 90 - 95 in my 2001 Chevy Blazer ZR2. Wanna ride that makes you feel like its gonna fall apart? lol

about 90 in my old '88 Jimmy 2.8L

100 in my fathers '00 Expedition
100 in what ever that rental car was... Corrola?

#6 ·
went 145 maybe alittle more in the vr4

#10 ·
150 in my VR4 at 2am(car felt solid and had ALOT more, but there was no reason to go faster)
100 in my Yukon XL (Held at the speed limiter for a good 5 mins going through Indiana on my way to chicago)
105 in my gf's focus(racing my buddys 04 v6 eclipse... lost by about 3 cars from a dead stop) Somthing is wrong with his car or he just can't drive
115 in a rental 2010 pontiac G6 on the way back from vaca in Florida

#11 ·
135 In my old NA going down the hill on my way to san ramon

172 indicated in the vr-4 just the car tuned with the new build and wanted to see what she could do :D

P.S I will never go that fast again. scary.....scary fun too though

#12 ·
far as how fast ive gone in my stealth ive done right at about 145mph... wish there was a safe flat deserted road that i could really open it up and play around in the torque band without any other worries aside from the normal things you have to be consicious of when doin high speeds meaning like deer ppl cars and things like that ... fastest ive ever been is 165 on the back of a bike tho,, but i guess that dont count far as this thread goes ... but sure felt like it counted when we did it lol

#14 ·
155 on the speedo weaving around very very light traffic in the VR-4 (wont do it again EVER but by far the funnest time I have ever had).
113 on big hills in the i4-auto camry before the govenor kicked in.
... I don't know like 85-97 in a hyndia accent... :lol:
125-130 in a Acura 3.2-3.5(sorry cant remember what it was)CL Type S. (Damn car wanted to leave the road, there was more in it but I didn't want to go flying into the desert)

P.S.
I just love how our VR4's seem to just float on air after 130, especially when changing lanes with the AWS unit....

#16 ·
200MPH

-Chris

#23 ·
Hmm let's see,
1st car - 92 Daytona Iroc, 105 mph
2nd car - 99 Neon R/T, 120 mph that's as high as the speedometer goes got to love computer mods no govenor!
3rd car - 97 3000GT, 100 mph I was on the expressway on a slight bend boy did it grip the road but I didn't feel like testing how long it would hold had to let off the gas.

#24 ·
Well I am glad I am not the only one to go fast on a bike. You beat me though, I only hit 180. Speedo is a little off but was 170+ b/c it is not that far off. As for the acceleration that fast, it is still fast enough to make my speedo skip numbers (it is the electronic numbers not the needle like on a busa).

#25 ·
Mine tops out at about 135. Did it a few times and Im done with that. Too dangerous and if I got caught, it would be all over.

Its amazing how well she handles at those speeds.

#29 ·
I rode shotgun in a s13 with a RB20DeTT (Yes the RB not the SR)
best i could tell from the speedo it was around 160, the numbers stoped at 120 or 130

but for my stealth i think i tickled 130 or 140, going that fast didnt wanna look too long on the speedo, and i only did it once. just wanted to see if the car had bigger balls then me, and yes the car won.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.