Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

green 94 SL GW bridge

643 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kelvinTurbo 
#1 ·
I was on my way from visiting my Brother in the bronx and was crossing the GW going back to Orange, lo and behold a green 94 SL (I say 94 I noticed the glass headlights I'm such an anorak) I looked, no tint so I could see the driver real well, and... OMG! so hot, so pretty, so enticing brunette,

Jersey plates, she looked at me and then hit the gas as if that would actualy let her get away, I took it as a "don't bother me dude" and simply down shifted into third and proceeded to not only pass her but cross the GW at an unlawful 100mph and then turn onto the palisades pkwy, I must have put like 6 bus lengths on that car (thanks Dave)

this happened at around 12:00am, of course there were almost no cars at that time
I wonder if she is a member here, I wasn't trying to be a creep, was just admiring the car, the driver is cute but that attitude seemed a bit weird, then again, I can't talk to a girl without her grabbing her pepper spray so oh well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.