Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

The fun never stops (Rant)

936 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  My923ksl 
#1 ·
if it not the engine going nuts then its the convertible.

the same thing that happened last time has cropped it ugly head again. the flipper paddle on the passenger side decided to get stuck again and this time, not only did it snap the flipper paddle mechanism, it broke cable connecting the hard top to the mechanism.

The last time this happened, I had to buy a new mechanism and it was the last one Mitsu direct had, which is not going to be made anymore. So my only option is to search the country for, not only the mechanism, but now, both flipper paddles and all the cables that go with or find a broken spyder that has the rear section intact and grab the parts from there.

The other solution is to just remove the dam thing as this is more cosmetic and cover of the openings when the top is down...

What do you guys think, go getto or do it properly? and keep in mind, I just dropped a couple of grand on the car again for other things, just to keep her running properly. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.