Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Friday May 7th

855 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  x2xtreme360 
#1 ·
On Friday, as I was coming home from my uncle's house I got into a car accident involving my car and a chevy tahoe. My father told me I'm not allowed to discuss the accident for insurance purposes, so I can't post many details yet, all I really say is that the tahoe hit the passenger side of my front end, and tore my car into two pieces. Fortunately nobody was killed in the accident, however I broke my upper left femur in half, and had to have a rod placed in my leg to fix the break. I just figured I would let everyone know, and I'm sorry for another 3000GT destroyed in the process, and if it were at all salvagable, I would have gotten it back. I'll post full info and pictures when I can, but I'd like to assure any doubters that I was NOT doing anything illegal. I get to the leave the hospital for home tomorrow, and I just thought I'd let everyone know.

#4 ·
Thanks for the support guys, Lol. Unfortunately, being 19, and my insurance as expensive as it is, I don't have collision insurance, so it makes the forced upgrade, or any other car for that matter, hard to come by at the moment.

#5 ·
That sucks man, sorry to hear about the car, but glad you're ok.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.