Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Dyno Day at Pampena Motorsports - June 5, 2010

743 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  kelvinTurbo 
#1 ·
*** I deleted the original post because the put the wrong shop name in the title. I apologize to those that already posted replies. ***

http://www.3si.org/forum/f104/dyno-day-pampena-motorsports-june-5-2010-a-495475/

3SNJ thread said:
Seeing that there was a lot of interest earlier in the year for a dyno day the officers of 3SNJ went ahead and set up one with Ray and Steve for Saturday, June 5th.
If you ever wonder what you put to the ground, this is the perfect opportunity to find out.
Unfortunately, tuning will most likely not be available due to the time required for that service.
This event is not limited to 3S cars, so if you have friends that want to get dyno'd feel free to invite them, just make ensure that they are included in the sign up in this thread.
This will be a first come, first served event; depending on the number of cars to be dyno'd late comers may not be able to participate so please arrive early.

Place: Pampena Motorsports
855 B South 1st St
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
631-676-2448

Time: Starting at 9:00AM with the last car coming off the rollers at 5:00PM

Cost: $75 for 3 pulls with wideband monitoring and printout (this is 25% off their regular price)
Please sign up in the 3SNJ section.
Hope to see some of you guys there.

#6 · (Edited)
Bob, help/charge/teach me to get the timing set so I can button her up.

My bad..just read the grayed out part.

I'm still running his street tune and 15lbs of boost :D; however my old hp numbers were on stock IC's, 17lbs of boost and restricted exhaust. This could provide an 'around' hp increase with the Oohnoo SMIC upgrade.

#7 ·
Sure no problem...just gotta figure when.

Bob, help/charge/teach me to get the timing set so I can button her up.

Does this include a Ray tune with the 3 pulls? :icon23:

I'm still running his street tune and 15lbs of boost :D; however my old hp numbers were on stock IC's, 17lbs of boost and restricted exhaust. This could provide an 'around' hp increase with the Oohnoo SMIC upgrade.

#8 ·
ohnoo SMIC?

please do tell me how much those are Bob? I bought a CXracing FMIC and will lose my fogs (I got a love for my 1g fogs) and perhaps I could sell or send back the CXracing and use your SMICs if I can keep the fogs with them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.