Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Driving VR4 up to Rochester tomorrow...

705 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  HardCorps325 
#1 ·
Shoot me a text if any of you want to get together. But beware, I may call you for a rescue crew if my car goes down this week. I don't usually drive the VR4 up there, but my wife and son came up two weeks before me this time.

I'll be staying with family in Hilton, Greece, or Irodequoit. I will also be visiting my parents and friends in Victor and Farmington.

Mike Dargusch
585-905-7794

#2 ·
I'm heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeee.

If anybody's interested, I'm looking to sell my car. $9000 takes it. I'll even leave it with you here, since my wife has a car we can ride back to Virginia in. Virginia titles are electronic, but I can still sign a buyer's agreement with you here. I will look up how to get a paper title for you.

Also, I have a TON of parts to go with the car. They're still in VA, but I have to come up in September and October for two more weddings, which is why I'm here this week also. Among them, I have a red tailgate with NO RUST, Intrax lowering springs, and various black interior parts. The hatch has the spoiler mounting hole for a 91-96 non-VR4 spoiler.

There's too much stuff to list that has been done since I bought it in 2003. I would rather you see it for yourself. Since I want to cut down on "joy riders", please show me that you have funds available for the transaction before we go out burning up dinosaur bones.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.