Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

dragmania 2011 August 27th and 28th

817 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  kelvinTurbo 
#1 ·
DragMania Promo - YouTube

Just posting this here to inform you all of this event

I am going already since I have been hoodwinked into it and already have tickets... it is always fun, the party, the huge ass party is what is nice.

I'm not taking my car, I'll be rolling with some old friends, but I would drive my car if I wasn't gonna be the only 3000 there, and well the car would be in the parking lot anyway, most likely parked between a bunch of 10 second rides, doesn't feel good lol. there is always some beef going on at the track but the party is going to be bad ass, Don Omar (from fast and the furious) , Syko el terror and many others are performing, this is not some Hot import nights thing.

the website is Drag Mania 2011

I mentioned this before but didn't post it yet, I'm just letting you know about it

#2 ·
Quick update dragmania 2011 has been pushed back to September 3rd so now there is more time for anyone that still wants to come

I'll be there in support of my boys HART (hasta Abajo racing team) I hope to see some of ya let's have some fun

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.