Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

car show in corning sunday!

1K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  Maximal 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Beautiful. I just moved from Corning... my hometown.

You know what? I MIGHT come down for this. I'm basically unemployed and my girlfriend wanted to go home this weekend anyway. School starts on Monday so I might as well do something fun.

#3 ·
ahhh... I know this show. Seen it before. 607 is a local performance club. It's held right in the parking garage right next to Centerway.

I didn't know Terry was a member of 607... cool.

You ever been? I currently live in Cazenovia. If you guys wanna meet up, I can lead the way.

#4 ·
i didnt make it last year a few friends went down. But ya that would be cool if you came! Would you be bringin the car? and we are going from newark and heading down 14 and going through watkins glen. which way would you be heading down?

#6 ·
Of course I would be bringing my car!

I take 13 through Ithica but I can easily go through Montour and end up in Watkins Glen... either that or I can go over all the lakes and meet in Geneva. Doesn't matter to me.

#9 ·
alright we can do watkins. i guess we are heading out from newark around 8 so that would put us in watkins glen a bit after 9. wanna send me ur number and i can call you when we are about a half hour away?

#10 ·
Sure man. Sent a PM to avoid spam:p It'll take me about an hour and forty minutes to get to Watkins from my house so I'll leave around 7:20 or so. That should put me there about 9.

I don't know if you've ever been to Watkins, but lets meet at Burger King. It's right on the main strip.

#15 ·
thanks! and it was nice to meet everyone!

3 of us ended up going and terry from maximal was there as well! so we had 3 vr-4s and terrys tt swap! pretty cool!

terry any idea when pics will be up?

edit 5 of us total! Tug's girl came in her 3k! and she got interviewed for the news! With her and tugs car in the background and her talking about cars!

#21 ·
yay my engine bay made it into the pics:p

And yea sorry Terry... I had to get out of there after the awards. I only had a few more hours in town to see my mom and some other people. I had to get up at 6:30am this morning for the first day of college so I needed to get home:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.