Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

April 16th - 3/S Meet (NB/Middletown/Poughkeepsie)

958 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kx125kid 
#1 ·
Looking to form a gathering for Friday night, April 16th at the Middletown Car Show. Various groups of cars will be on hand and it'd be great to show some love for the 3/S platform.

We can all meet beforehand and cruise to the show together. Just let me know where you are coming from and we can consider a few spots that are best for everyone.

Looking to get there at 10:00-10:30 and secure a nice spot. (If you can't bring the 3/S and still want to roll with one of us feel free to say so!)

#2 ·
there is a meet the 17th at Ray's place, I used to go to poughkeepsie a few times a week so I know you are not that far from Ronkonkoma, and if I can make it in my 150k mile car from Tappan, NY and bug Ray and Steve and drive Dave crazy every week I am sure you all can make it there, the problem with the 16th is... it's a friday, and most of us work/kids/miscellaneous crap mon-fri, I'd love to go and oogle at some cars and meet ya, get drunk etc etc etc... but, it's a friday which makes it impossible for me

#8 ·
It is, but regardless... a wash out.

Should link up in Poughkeepsie some other time. You are Adam's friend, right? Probably saw my '97 at his place the other week. I'll be around through out the summer, maybe we can get all the 3/S's to come out at the same time for once.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.