Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anyone willing to let me view their car?

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  My923ksl 
#1 ·
I'm trying to decide if the 3000gt is right for me. This would be my first sports car and it may not sute me I would appreciate it if you'd let me see the inside of your car(cant really capture it in a photo).

I'm located in Queens New York and willing to travel.

Here's my other thread;
http://www.3si.org/forum/f12/3000gt-right-me-521439/

#2 ·
just gop to Pampena motorsports and look at Steve's, Dave's or Ray's cars it would give you a good idea of the bad ass things that can be done to these cars, matter of fact just stick your head into the 3sNY clubhouse, I am sure there are always some 3000's back there

heck mine will be dropped off there soon for surgery

#9 ·
Bob, u made me spill my dunkin donuts coffee... :lol:

Yeah just remind him the shifter is not by your thigh

A ride in dave's car will turn your life into a search for boost beyond your wildest dreams, that is one fast son of a b€>}!

... just until I get 750's ...

#11 ·
They are open until 4:30 I think, ray also has a fairly stock, sans turbos, red car that is insane, looks stock, will diarrhea over just about any car on the road that is not some exotic euro, and then there is that purple people eater car with over 1,000awhp .... Now that... Would not only shit on other cars but will pee on them as well, just to let you know, I watched a YouTube of that car and went out and bought mine, same day

#12 ·
These are not sports cars. More like a sporty car. Sports cars are your mazda Miatas,
Honda S2000, Nissan's 370Z, and other 2 seaters such as that. It also depends are what your intensions are with the car. They get excellent gas milage. There are 3 basic platforms. Single over head Cam, Dual over head cam, and twin turbo dual over head cam. If your look for performance, the single will not do it. look for DOHC. For all out performance the turbo model VR4 or RT TT is the way to go. They are all wheel drive and all wheel steer.
Tons of performance parts available for for the entire platform.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.