Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anyone from upstate?

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  Big_O 
#1 ·
I'm currently in Utica for college, and I live in Auburn during the summer, was wondering who else was from in the area?

#6 ·
I live in Corning (20 miles from Elmira). I will be moving up to Morrisville in Juneish because I will be attending school there. That's about 30 minutes from Utica:)

#12 · (Edited)
Yes i agree a meet is in order, get everyone from around here together. Theres a few more 3S that i see around rochester now all the time.

-Austin@STM

#16 ·
Did your friends not like it as a school or just the location? I have seen the area overhead online and it looks pretty dead... but there's Utica and Syracuse close by so that's a plus for me.

#20 ·
I'm up for getting together any time. And M-Ville is only like 20 minutes from me. I'm going to SUNYIT for Computer Engineering.

#22 ·
I'm gonna need a little work done before drag day.. I wouldn't mind some autox though ;)

Kione? Auburn Alabama? I'm from down that way.. Just south of Dothan. And I'm in Elmira, but I'm down for a drive if there's something going on.. Even if it's not car related. This area is kinda sloooooowwwwwwww

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.