Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anyone in the Morrisville/Cazenovia NY area please read

851 views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  x2xtreme360 
#1 ·
Wellp, I'm gonna be starting school up at Morrisville State in August. My girlfriend just secured a job in Cazenovia and starts in a week.

We have a problem though. We have no place to live. I think that my current bosses friend is going to let my girlfriend stay with them so she can work and try to find an apartment.

My biggest dilemma is that we have a few animals. We have 3 cats and a dog. The cats are 100% indoor cats and are trained to scratching posts and litter boxes. Our dog is on the large side, but he's a 7 year old Collie/Shepard mix and is also trained. Nicest dog you'll ever meet. I don't expect a landlord to take my word on that though.

Since we're going to be pretty poor, we're looking for a 1BR apartment in the price range of $450-$550 W/O utilities and are willing to go to around $650 with utilities included.

If anybody on here lives in that area and is:
A) A landlord looking for tenants
B) Knows of a place that will allow my animals

shoot me a pm:)

PS: No, I'm not willing to give up my animals either. I've owned them for too long and they're like my own children.

THANKS!

See less See more
#4 ·
update: I think me and my girlfriend found a place in the heart of Caz. As of the beginning of June you will probably see my VR4 riding around town if you're in the Caz/Utica/Syracuse area.

#7 ·
lmao thanks... and I know how to pressure test if you have an air compressor. I'm going to feel lost without one. My stepdads compressor is almost as tall as me. I'm gonna miss that thing:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.