Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

anybody want a stage5 clutch??

690 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  atenzany62 
#1 ·
so i just got my twin turbo but it came with a spec stage5 clutch. and there is no way to drive the car in ny with that clutch, i dont plan to drag race my car. previous owner used the car for mostly shows and i asked if he has any clutches close to stock spec he said no. so anyone want to make their 3s a drag strip car wanna trade?? im looking for stage1 or stage2 clutches thats streetable.

#2 ·
so i just got my twin turbo but it came with a spec stage5 clutch. and there is no way to drive the car in ny with that clutch, i dont plan to drag race my car. previous owner used the car for mostly shows and i asked if he has any clutches close to stock spec he said no. so anyone want to make their 3s a drag strip car wanna trade?? im looking for stage1 or stage2 clutches thats streetable.
Agreed.

Get a Spec 4+

-Chris

#3 ·
btw can anyone install a clutch for me at my house for a good price

#5 ·
car is not registered. it needs a few things to be done before i want to register and dump money into insurance. which will be a lot for me per month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.