Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

aem

765 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  machzrcr 
#1 ·
Is there anyone that knows aem ems in the Rochester area? i need a hand at just learning the program a little more. and maybe doing a low boost tune. i have got a base tune done. but would like to modify it so i can enjoy the car a little.

so if anyone is close and would be willing to help me out a little let me know!

thanks!

#2 ·
STM in Henrietta. Im sure they can help you out

#3 ·
I'll take a crack at it.

Disclaimer, I probably know less than you do about the AEM. :p

I know John Hu can do a little bit with it.

#4 ·
ive been up at stm a few times now! but they are currently in the process of moving and we wont be able to get back on the dyno for a little bit but i am going to pa this coming weekend and was hoping to just get a nice low boost tune before i get back on the dyno to finish for high boost!

ya man! if you wanted we could try and do something little, but trying to drive and watch the aem and a/f is too much lol and i dont trust any of my friends driving my baby lol!

#5 ·
STM is moving again?

#6 ·
yepp! they had to be out by the end of the month. so last i talked to them maybe last wednesday i think it was they were moving into a temp building down near genesseo and having a building built for them. i dont know if that is what is for sure going on. but that is what i was told last week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.