Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

99VR4 for sale?

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  atenzany62 
#1 ·
theres a craigslist ad thats been there on and off there for months.

1999 mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4.

seems legit, low priced i remember it was at like 15k obo months ago. why isnt anyone hopping on this? anything wrong with it? its 12k now.

#3 ·
i wouldnt bc i already have one= ].

actually part of that is a lie. months ago he had a small modlist on his ad and i called and came by to see if he would part out his suspension to me, lol. turns out, he didnt pick up when i was at his house for some reason in sunnyside so i went around the back to see if it was legit. i snuck into the back to find myself a black vr4. it was dark out but i did see a dark colored 99 with combat wing. at least its not a fake ad, haha. i also ended up buying new suspension from elsewhere to not annoy the seller.

just a heads up for anyone whos in the market for one.

#5 ·
I have been seeing a black 99 vr4 on autotrader for months, can't get the courage to go to the dealership because I know my bank won't lend me the money for a car older than 04

they want 17k, if I had them I'd do it in a heartbeat but I can only muster like 9k total and that will be cutting into my savings, not something I wanna do, I got too many things on my plate

#6 ·
I've got a '96 and it got financed. I know some won't finance too much over blue book, but they might be different. Give 'em a call. Go get the car. Dude, it's a 99 VR4. srsly.

#7 ·
went and test drove that car if its the one in smithtown, cant tell because the listing has expired but it wasnt in the best condition, felt like it had a boost leak back seats werent too nice rims were all pitted

#12 ·
this vr4 youre talking about is black have 102k miles on the clock tein coilovers, the electronic dampering ones. and otherwise stock. guy told me he left the car parked for a few months battery died thats all...

#14 ·
i bought a tt stealth. its going to be in my garage soon =)

that 99 though is a great deal hope it goes to a good home. saw pics of it, looks very clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.