Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNY Website

565 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ifithas2be 
#1 ·
Its been about 5 years since we've launched our current site and I feel its time to update everything. Due to the popularity of social networking sites and the availability of new technology we will be redesigning the site to accommodate all these new features. We will also be improving alot of things you dont see on the website to make it run more efficiently as well as more secure.

Some of the things we'll be improving on is our vast library of images from events. The way our current system works is fine but once the site is updated you will have the option of viewing these images in, Fullscreen Mode. This would also also hold true to our video library. This feature will also be smartphone friendly.

Im not gonna list all the changes that we're doing to the website but I can assure you that 3SNY will be getting the most advance features available. If you have any suggestions, comments, or requests please post them here or email me (justin@3sny.com).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.