Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNY Goes HD

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  mikemet28 
#1 ·
I have purchased the Go Pro HD Motorsports POV camera and Jackie will be purchasing the VholdR ContourHD POV camera. Both cameras have their advantages and disadvantages but both shoot in 1080P. 3SNY will be utilizing this technology to record our meets, 3SNY Tech sessions, and cruises. We are purchasing them now because we will need time to have practice shoots, test mounting hardware and locations, address possible software complications, and media conversion issues.

So 3SNY will have plenty of videos to come in the near future all in 1080P!

If you would like to read more about these cameras please visit the following links:

ContourHD - HD Helmet Cam and 1080p HD Helmet Camera by VholdR

and

GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice NY. You guys are making me jealous.

#8 ·
I did a run today through mannerville, Riverhead on some good driving roads, with almost no traffic. I was following my friend Gerry, hes was on a Triumph Rocket 3. This thing has some balls. I would like to do it again with good road conditions and a 1080 vid. cam. let me know if that sounds good. Also i registered on your site but couldn't complete cause i made payment to you in cash. What should i do so i can on the site Thx Bill New Member
Sup Bill, I took care of your account manually. The camera isnt here yet, we gotta do some low-speed test first. But we'll probably make a day of it when we go out testing the camera. Im not sure if the camera has limitations regarding temperature. But we'll see when the cameras gets here.

#13 ·
ahh, its the fastest honda everrr, lol, lets take that bad boy out today and take some vids cmonnn

#17 ·
U know u dont mean the camera ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.