Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNY ECG Thread

3K views 59 replies 20 participants last post by  kelvinTurbo 
#1 ·
Dates are set, who is gonna go and who is gonna dick out?

#12 ·
Please remember to book your rooms for 2011 ECG. The official check in date is Friday May 6th but some of us are considering going there on Thursday May 5th.

** No matter what we decide, book for Friday check in and Sunday check out, we can always add Thursday at a later date if need be.

You can get all the information regarding the event here:
Travel and Hotel Information | East Coast Gathering 2011

#14 ·
got internet back...

What we're looking for is a solid plan on meeting somewhere and convoying down.
Is there a spot at a thruway rest stop that we can agree on? a place someone already knows of?
or at least a good idea what day people are heading down... I want to try and work these kinks out now before its a little late and everyone says "F--- it."

#15 ·
I'll be up for meeting up at Pampena motorsports/3sny clubhouse just because I'm bound to get lost any other location

postponing cali move until further notice, or until I have enough money which doesn't seem to be happening

#17 · (Edited)
ok I'm about to pull the trigger on the room... Fusco? are you going?

also, are we going thursday? friday? are we heading back sunday morning?

I propose meeting some place and caravanning down but I live pretty far from all of ya

#20 ·
^Fuggin right. I want a taste... I've never had the chance to get any. Last time my buddy said he had a jar for me, his father took it to his poker night.

As far as the carvan or convoy... me and ZeroPain have been asking the same. We were thinking of finding a rest stop area that we all come close to... we just need to nail down a spot. you got any ideas?
I've heard people are heading down on the night of the 5th, morning of the 6th. Not sure whats goin on. But the night of the 5th is starting to seem like a good idea. Night driving, less people on the roads... arrive in MD on the morning of the 6th.
Im hoping theres more that gets involved. 3-4 cars is kinda dull. I've had truck convoys of 15+ and that turns some heads.

#24 ·
So does anyone have a solid plan of wanting to meet up and convoy down?
heres one small place I found that is kinda near an area where a bunch of people might have to pass through... kinda nearby... Its a Subway. and theres other stuff nearby too.
This is also just an idea. I've been spotting a few other areas along the way that are potential rest stops and time we can wait for other cars...

721 Court Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Google maps is your friend...
Google Maps

#32 ·
Sorry ive been a lil MIA guys but work has been kicking my a$$. The majority of the 3SNY membership has decided that we'll be leaving at 4:30am on Friday so we can avoid traffic and enjoy the day.

Some of our members have school or other obligations so they wont be able to leave till much later in the day. Im sure we'll stop at some point but I doubt it will be like it used to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.