Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3sny ECG caravan

2K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  kelvinTurbo 
#1 · (Edited)
where you guys wanna meet, the usual nathans? 9am? lets get a list of who is going.
1.Dave + fatty (the banana)
2.mike metcock (red beast)
3.vinnie trinsomething (red beast)
4.justin (240sx DK FTW)
5.tommy mother f'kin williams??
6.scott (fwd talon monster)
7.chris baby killer sim simma (gay ass marroon)
8.jackie mint NO!! (white junkbox)
9.bill tri-cycle (in pieces)
10.ray poundpenis

edit:meeting at nathans in westbury at 9:30am leaving SHARP, then meeting up with the rest of the NY guys at the state trooper rest stop on the southern state, right before it turns into the belt pkwy

#2 ·
if by some miracle I can get out of work friday and I can drop my car off to do my turbo swap... then and only then I am going, with the raggity skunk VR-4, if not I'll miss this one (I'll eat Boiled Goose... damn it)

it's 11:34 pm and I just got home...

#8 ·
haha godamn dave you spelt my name wrong its meatcock ;) u know that

#20 · (Edited)
where are you guys stopping on the NJTP?? cause Im in central Jersey and I wanna join u guys, so let me know what stops u have planned.

edit: just checked google maps real quick, and theres a Sunoco rest stop right past 195. If you guys dont stop there, I can just wait there and get on the turnpike when I see you start passing it lol.

#22 · (Edited)
Once we all get together in NY, we dont plan on stopping till we get to Ocean City. My # is 516-851-3546, the only delays im foreseeing with this route is when we start cutting through Staten Island. We should getting onto the NJTP by 11:30-12:00. Hope that helps.

Our route:
Outerbridge Crossing to
440 South to
NJ Turnpike to
US-40 South to
North Dupont Hwy to
Korean War Vets Memorial Highway (DE-1) to
Ocean City Expy (Route 90) to
Costal Hwy.

#34 ·
ok guys, I am going down there, by myself I suppose... which sorta blows, I'll most likely take off at 6 am from NYC saturday, which hotel is everybody at?

I'll go to oceansidea and be a nuissance, I need Ray... there is something weird going on with my car, it keeps cutting out on me on boost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.