Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNY DPA Meet

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  mikemet28 
#1 · (Edited)
When: Saturday March 20th
Time: 9pm
Address: 1932 Deer Park Ave Deer Park, NY 11729

We will meet at Starbucks on DPA.
Starbucks is located on the southbound side of 231 (DPA).
If coming from the LIE Starbucks will be on your righthand side just before the train tressel.
If coming from Southern State Prkwy or Sunrise Hwy., Starbucks will be located on your left just past the train tressel.

1. Vinny Trinceri
2. Mike M
3. David M

#2 ·
Oh shit, im there got a new car for you all to see :)

1. Vinny Trinceri
2. Mike M

#4 ·
its all good justin, just let me know by some point in the day, i have work until 230 anyway

#6 ·
i got work at 6am who cares just come out for alittle

#7 ·
You know what? I might be heading up to chill for a bit(Can always use a good excuse to go to starbucks, and my wife will probably want to come along too). I won't be there in my TT though...I'll be in a car new to me, though it's going to be my wife's, once I save the cash and restore my stealth the way I want. When I know for sure I'll officially sign up, but I might end up driving by anyway even if I don't stop to chill.

#12 ·
It's official...my wife and I will be there in my(technically her) new vr4

#14 ·
Shit. Gonna have to cancel. Somethings come up. Next meet I'll try to be there. Sorry guys :(

#18 ·
god damnit ray, so this is what u 2 bastards were doing on the computer the whole time at dinner, im gonna kill the both of you when i see you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.