Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNJ/3SNY Annual Members Only BBQ July 14th, 2012

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  tfw a-ok 
#1 ·
It is that time of year again when us New Jersians invite the New Yorkers out to enjoy a little time outside of NY and enjoy our suburban living and cheap gas prices (you all know you fill up before you go back)

As usual this is a members only BBQ so if you are unsure of what that means ask your officers what makes you an Official member of 3SNJ or 3SNY. Obviously if you are from NJ ask an officer from NJ and same goes for NY.

All NJ members attending are required to bring something to the BBQ such as a food dish, beverages, plates, cups, snacks, utensils, desserts, meat for the BBQ, and on top of all of that a warm welcome to our Left hand turn bothered northern brothers (they hate our Jug handles).

If you are going to bring plates, cups, snacks, or utensils, or anything for that matter make sure are on time and bring enough. It is hard to have people having drinks when either the drinks or cups are here but the other isn't.

We will be sitting out on the deck, listening to some music, talking about whatever we want, enjoying the weather, and if the weather is good POOL ACTION! As with last year, those attending are welcome to bring bathing suits and towels and can use my neighbors pool with the intent to enjoy but understand that it is NOT MY POOL and it should be treated with care and respect as in order to be able to continue using it every year we must be grateful to the lending of their fine water pit. This includes making sure your FEET are clean before entering the water so as to not make it dirty. We also have a Hot tub which people can use. Since I don't really kick anyone out till they are able to drive safely home the hot tub is probably better suited for the later hours of the day.

NY members are not required to bring anything as we are just asking for you guys to make the trip out to NJ and getting off the island is a feat all its own during the summer months on a Saturday. For this reason, I always start the BBQ early early with the idea that some of you NY guys might want time to get out here before some of the traffic or after sitting in traffic having plenty of time to kick back and relax prior to having to drive home.

As stated in the Title, the date of this event is July 14th and members are welcome to start arriving around 11 AM. If you get here a little earlier that is also fine just please don't expect for anything to really be ready to eat, drink, or any sort of entertainment as my family and I will still probably be cleaning and setting things up. We will have burgers, hot dogs, and Alan's famous Flank Steak among other foods and snacks. If you are a vegetarian or something of that nature, we will have salad but I won't promise anything in depth. Vegans ...I don't understand your requirements so please bring your own food?

If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the officers about any extra needed information. If you don't know where the location is, that can be PM'd to you after working out the membership details. This is not a public event so I ask that anyone coming does not give out the address of the BBQ. Only officers have permission to tell members where the BBQ is being held.

members attending list located on 3SNJ sub forum.

3SNJ/3SNY BBQ

See less See more
#7 ·
I understand Justin. Just do me a favor and push the word out to the rest of your Members otherwise this is going to be a very lame BBQ and no one to eat the food.

Waiting to hear from my buddy Tommy. Oh and definitely Dave....I will shoot him a message myself but if you see or talk to him let him know to respond.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.